View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 07:05 AM   #23 (permalink)
EmmaRiddle

Slytherin
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Marcella Riddle
Graduated
Kaplinski Rival Sorting Hat Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruv_RomaniVamp View Post
What is up with the "YAY, first to posts!" OBVIOUSLY, we're not blind and can SEE that you are first to post! Anyway, that's just always bugged me since last year when I started coming to this site. The worst ones are when that's absolutely all they say. I'm sorry, but I'm of the opinion that if you don't even comment on the thread/article, then you are not the first to post a legitimate comment! :p
I assure you, whenever that is the case, we dish out warnings.

But similarly, your post is also entirely offtopic.

Pot, kettle, black

Quote:
Complaints/annoyances can be posted/aired elsewhere. Here you comment on the article.
Please leave moderating to the mods

Quote:
DANIEL NEWS-(I don't know where else to put it, Emma or Katie, you can delete it if you want, I can't find links or anything, but it appeared in both of the current issues of People and Star magazine in the US!)
Actually, it first appeared in Vogue, an interview we posted. The dyspraxia thing was blown all out of proportion and was only a sentence of the entire piece.

Quote:
HELENA NEWS-Recently lost four family members when the minibus they were riding in flipped over in South Africa. Her cousin suffered a broken shoulder, but her cousin's mother, stepfather, sister in law, and son were all killed.
We did see this, however we have never report on the passing of cast member's families, which is why we didn't cover the story.
EmmaRiddle is offline   Reply With Quote