View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 03:54 AM   #26 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Smile

well its been a few days and i have another chapter for you, tell me what you think ! so heres chapter 8 x

Chapter 8

Opportunities taken

He stepped out of the fire place to a room void of any human presence “Hello” called Harry “Any one here” when Ginny stepped out followed by Ron who immediately began “So where’s the patient?”
“Im sorry to disappoint you Ron but I don’t think anyone’s here” Said Harry “I think Seamus was lying, and by the looks of his place” pointing to a newspaper on a coffee table “He hasn’t been here for at least a 3 days”.
“Let’s look up stairs” said Ginny drawing her wand.

Up they went and found nothing but empty rooms and unslept in beds and came back down intending to leave when they heard a key in the lock, before they could do anything a woman entered the room. “Oh hello you guys, I wasn’t expecting any one here” she stood there frozen her brown eyes searching amongst them for Seamus “Is Seamus here?” Her hand rose to the slight bump on her belly protectively.
“Hi Elizabeth, how are you?” Said Ginny “we just got here were looking for Hermione, is she upstairs” She lied stamping on Ron’s foot behind her before he could correct her.
“No, why would she be here, they haven’t spoken in months”
Harry started as they all sat down “Seamus told us she was here ill and you were looking after her” Elizabeth looked directly at him surprised “Im sorry but I don’t know what you’re talking about, I haven’t been here in months I left him. Im only here to get the last of my stuff and go”
“You left him, may I ask why he would lie” She turned to Ginny “He told me he was going away for a week and to come round then cause he wouldn’t be here, you see I left him for someone else”

Hermione sat looking out a bewitched window the sun shining brightly the hills green and trees blowing in the breeze. She got up and moved amongst the books on the floor and upon finding nothing she left the room for once in her life a library had let her down. She walked down the hallway and found stairs leading upward; she made her way up but found nothing but more bedrooms, studies and bewitched windows. Going downstairs she heads down the hallway and found a door, it was large wooden and looked like the main front door. She tried to open it but it wouldn’t be pushed or pulled and refused to open. With the last of her hope she pulled out her wand and tried spells but gave up as quickly as she had begun. He had trapped her in here and she was fed up of waiting she wanted to be in Ron’s arms to have him close to her and know he loved her just as she loved him. She walked towards the dinning room when she heard someone, he called her name “Hermione where are you?”

She sat looking at them as they stared at her “I left him for someone else, some one who seemed to think it was ok to then leave me and his daughters” as she stroked her belly. Ron was lost for words, didn’t know what to say so Ginny carried on conversation “Can I ask who?” Elizabeth sneered “Draco, Draco Malfoy” Ron needed nothing more said when he jumped to his feet “You as well, what was so bad about your husband?” Harry grabbed his sleeve and pulled him back down. “What do you mean, as well?” Harry stopped Ron from interrupting “No one, we just know Draco and his wife” Elizabeth laughed “He never told me he had one until I told him I was pregnant, I don’t know what I ever saw in him, but I was over with Seamus before we even got married I think im better off single”

Harry continued “do you know where Seamus said he was going?”
“Yep, Ireland, I think he’s moving back after our divorce goes through”
Ron suddenly seemed to forget his anger as he realised something “Where would he go?”
“There’s an old house in Belfast, his home as a kid, erm im not sure what it’s called or where it is though, but why do you want to see him why not just send him an owl?”
Ron couldn’t hold it in much longer “He’s kidnapped Hermione!”
Harry shook his head “We’re not sure where Hermione is and we think he might know, but we can’t be sure if she went of her own accord or if SOMEONE took her” He said glaring at Ron “She might just have gone way but were just worried” said Ginny .
Elizabeth got up “Well I don’t know, he did follow her like a lost puppy at work but im sure he wouldn’t do anything that drastic would he? I mean you’ve known him longer then me” Ron got up angrily and walked to the fire “Im going to find her” as he took a hand full of powder and jumped into the flames “Ministry of magic” but nothing happened “What’s wrong with it ?”
Harry spoke “It’s been sealed, he knows we’re here, I bet we can’t apparate either or get out” they got out there wands and tried.
“Try the door” Ginny got up and tried to open it physically and magically “it won’t budge” Elizabeth got up “I bet he doesn’t know im here try this” She handed the muggle key from her robe pocket. “It’s his favorite charm only a muggle key will work”
“Let’s go” said Ginny opening the door.
She moved quickly through the dinning room and into the kitchen drawing her wand. He kept calling until she replied “In the kitchen, im just having lunch”. Seamus came in “Well it looks like this will be our last night here; your friends seemed to realise your missing, - what are you doing?” But before he could react she yelled “stupefy!” He was thrown back into the fridge leaving a large dent. She bound him conjuring ropes from her wand and dragged him to a dinning room chair where she said “Enerviate” He coughed and came round “What are you doing Hermione?” She sat opposite her wand raised, her eyes blazing “I’ve had enough, I want out and you are going to tell me how, and since being nice didn’t work how about a different kind of persuasion” He smiled “I can’t do that Hermione, I won’t let you go”
“You seem to forget, you’re tied up, and I have my wand and im angry with you for taking me in the first place, so tell me how to get out, before I just kill you and then the spells broken”
“You don’t want to hurt me”
“I could say one thing that will hurt you more then I ever could with a wand Seamus, I didn’t what to but you leave me with no other choice, tell me now how can I get out?”
“There’s nothing you could say that would make me tell you how to leave me, so you’d better kill me now”
“Well lets test that shall we because im fed up of playing games with you so how bout this for starters, I DON’T LOVE YOU!”
“I don’t believe you”
“Ok so what about I love Ronald Weasley and nothing could ever TEMPT me into being with you”
“I don’t believe that either”
She laughed “Well this is the big test, what if I told you my biggest secret” She got up and then knelt beside him.
“How about this” She whispered in his ear “I know who Draco left your wife for, and it wasn’t to go back to his own one”
He shook his head “Don’t say it Hermione please”
“One last chance Seamus,”
“No! You can’t leave me”
“It was me”
They all left and locked the door behind them and were standing in the garden talking.
“Is there anywhere besides Ireland he would go, I mean does he have any other relatives” Said Ginny and Elizabeth continued “Not that I know of, he doesn’t speak to his mum she divorced his dad and moved to Italy but I know he wouldn’t go there, why are they so keen on finding him?” Ginny waved her hand submissively as the men began to walk away talking “There aurors, there used to tracking dark wizards – I didn’t know his parents divorced, he does kept things quiet doesn’t he” Elizabeth nodded “Our marriage was like that, he never spoke much about his family or friends only you the obvious about you, Harry, Ron, Dean and Hermione, I’ve only met Luna twice and once was at our wedding.” Ginny looked at Elizabeth as she stroked her stomach absentmindedly. “But I guess your ok on your own”
Elizabeth smiled “yes, but I won’t be for long.”
“I can’t wait to have kids, but Harry and I are both just really busy and we haven’t even been married that long”
“I know what you mean, and even though they are Draco’s daughter’s there mine as well and he’s not getting near them, not that he’ll want to”
“We’ve known him since Hogwarts and he was an arrogant pig then just as he is today”
“He can be so charming and loving but if you tell him something he doesn’t want to hear it’s all over”
Ginny remembered why they were here when she spotted Ron and Harry coming back “So is there anywhere else Seamus would go beside Ireland?” She nodded “A place in the English countryside somewhere, its got an Irish name, it was left to him by his Grandma, hold on while I remember the name” Ginny looked at Harry and Ron giving them a smile and gesturing to tell them to come here. “Its called Ainsley, no Aisling House in the country somewhere, its empty I did try to persuade him to sell it but he didn’t want to, it’s a muggle house you see” Harry spoke up “How do you get there?” Elizabeth replied “I could take Ginny by side apparition and then she could take you, im not in a good state to take you guys as well” They all nodded “See you in a minute” said Ginny linking arms with Elizabeth and they disappeared.

Ginny found her self in a field with Elizabeth “It’s there” she side pointing to a large house on a hill, “Good luck, with him, I’ve got to get my stuff and go Mungo’s before my shift starts” Ginny smiled “Thanks for all your help, and if you ever need a babysitter im free” Elizabeth laughed and disappeared while Ginny went back and got Ron and Harry. They walked towards the house wands drawn and knocked on the front door.

Just a little note Aisling means "dream; vision." and It’s also a type of poem in which Ireland is portrayed as a beautiful woman in distress which i thought was appropriate in Hermiones case lol, Oh and the way I worked how pregnant Elizabeth was a mystery to me but it’s about 4 months and since its twins she’s kind of showing more.