View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 07:22 AM   #23 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Smile

well its been a few days so heres some more hope u like it !

Chapter 7

Friend’s or Fiend’s

A pale faced man entered the room, his jaw set and white blonde hair smartly styled, his neat black robes billowed as he walked and a small female house elf followed in his wake. He sat down in a leather chair in front of them and pulled his wand out and placed in on a table on the right of him. “What do you two want?” Harry and Ron simultaneously pulled there wands out and changed there appearances back, “Hermione” said Ron pointing his wand at Draco, “Where is she?” Draco reached for his wand but Harry was quicker “Accio” he called and he grabbed it as it came towards him.

Draco looked up and realised who they were “Oh so she told you about are little encounters did she, but why would she be here you’ve just seen my wife, do you think it’s wise to cause trouble in my house?” Harry casted the muffilato spell with his own wand and Draco sent the elf away “Where is she Malfoy?” said Ron standing up and walking towards him wand still raised “you’re precious wife won’t here about you affair if you just tell us” Draco laughed “you think I care, I really don’t know where she is and I can promise you I don’t care where she is I’ve all ready moved on from that conquest” Ron shouted “Levi corpus” and Draco flew hanging by an ankle in the air , He was about to say cruico when Harry stopped him “Ron you can’t do anything more then that or you’ll go to Azkaban and I won’t be the one to take you”

Ron stopped and took a deep breath “Where is she?”
“I don’t know, though if she’s is available when you do find her tell her to give me a call I would like to catch up with her, three months is a very long time to go with out kissing those lips isn’t it Ron” Harry reached out and grabbed Ron’s arm to stop him again, “He’s just winding you up Ron, I don’t think he knows where she is lets go, before some one comes in” Ron refused to move “Why not? Why can’t I teach this lowlife a lesson” Harry threw Malfoy’s wand on the floor next to him grabbed Ron’s cloak and dragged him from the house “Because we made a mistake by coming here, we know he doesn’t know were she is Ron, so get a hold on your self” Ron pulled away and gave him a look of loathing “Why are you standing up for him? Don’t you care where she is?” Harry looked back “Of course I do Ron, but she’s not there, it’s like Ginny said we only want Hermione and there’s no need to send you off to Azkaban in the process. There’s nothing in the world that could make me defend him im only protecting my best mate from ending up in a cell” He reached out and placed a hand on Ron’s shoulder “I know, I’m sorry” he said “lets go back to your place for now, I think I need something to drink and to calm down a bit” Harry smiled “Just a bit”

Ginny apparated to her new living room, to find Ron and Harry sitting on the couch a bottle of butterbeer in each of there hands, as she sat down beside them Harry began “any luck?” she placed her hand in his free one “nope, I’ve been to the burrow, told and asked her parents but they did tell me to ask at Luna’s and Seamus’s in case they’d seen her too, how did you to get on at Malfoy manor “He doesn’t know where she is” said Harry
“He already moved on from that conquest or so he told us, so we left him hanging by his ankle from the ceiling” Said Ron a small smile on his face.

“I think we should eat, sleep and start early again tomorrow, we’re all off work for the next two days so I think we can find her” Said Ron as he got up “Ok, is it alright if I stay here tonight I don’t particularly want to be alone” Ginny smiled and got up “of course, come on I’ll show you to a room” Harry got up and walked into the kitchen lost in his thoughts “were else could she be” he looked in the empty fridge and called up to Ginny “Honey, I think we’ll have order in, how do you feel about pizza “

She clambered out of bed and into the shower, not feeling any better surely someone would be looking for her she’d been gone a whole day but they wouldn’t know where she was. She dried off dressed and walked to the dining room he was waiting “Good morning” she didn’t reply “I got these in, I know how you love France” as he placed a croissant on her place, She looked up and took a sip of juice smiling at him “Elizabeth must have been lucky to have you as a husband” He glared back “she didn’t seem to think so” as he poured coffee into a mug beside her. They sat in silence eating the meal and when finished Seamus started “I have to go back to work today but I shall be back so there’s no point trying to go, I will see you at lunch time and I will bring dinner back.” He got up and walked over to her kissed her forehead and walked out the door to what would have been a corridor but when she followed him he had disappeared but she knew she could not apparate out but tried in vain to do so any way.

Harry woke up, Ginny asleep in his arms and he could hear what sounded like Ron in the kitchen downstairs and the smell of bacon in the air. He got up carefully and walked down the stairs “Morning Ron” He looked up from the frying pan his wand in hand and his eyebrows singed “Sorry if I woke you I couldn’t sleep and I was so hungry I went and got some bacon I had to get some money changed in Diagon alley though, I went to the shop and tried to hand over a galleon and got a lot of funny looks” Harry laughed as he sat down at the table “You would do” said Harry “But did you wear robes as well” Laughed Ginny as she came down the stairs “I did” Said Ron placing three plates on the table in front of them “but I think it made it worse”. The laughed died off and they ate silently each one not willing to bring up Hermione until Ron finally did “So are we going to Luna’s first?” “Yes she knows where Seamus lives since her and Dean got together so we can go there after.” Harry looked up “Luna and Dean! Why does no one tell me these things?” Ginny laughed “well everyone else knows so we generally assume you do to, didn’t you see them at the wedding?”
“Erm, I was busy looking a someone else you know that red headed woman in the big white dress” Ron laughed “It was kind of hard to miss them mate, they were all over each other” They all laughed and Ron spoke again “Well im gonna get some clothes and have a shower at my place I see u here in half an hour” and he grabbed some floo powder and stepped into the fireplace.

Half an hour later they were off and found them self’s at Luna’s gate. White house stood in front of them with ivy climbing on side and strange looking plants growing in the garden. They walked in a knocked on the door. A tall woman, with long blonde knee length hair in a plat down her back answered the door and a smiled from ear to ear arrived on her face “Hello, and what can I do for you? As she led them into the sitting room of the house, Dean was already sitting there a cup of green liquid in his hands. “Hi guys what brings you here?”They sat down “We’re looking for Hermione” Luna spoke “She’s at Seamus’s, I sent an owl to her office this morning saying I couldn’t make our usual lunch appointment today and he sent an owl this back saying she’s staying there cause she’s sick, so his wife’s looking after her” Ron got up “she at Seamus’s then why she tell us herself or go to the burrow?” she got up found the letter and handed it to Ginny.

Dear Luna,

Hermione, im sorry to say is ill, it came over suddenly while she was here and since my Elizabeth’s a healer, she’s going to stay with us in a few days until she gets better, so she can’t make your lunch either. I’ll write to Harry and Ginny too because she’s not well enough to write or to have visitors at this stage.
Congratulations on you engagement, Elizabeth and I hope to congratulate you guys in person soon.
Love
Seamus, Elizabeth, and Hermione

“You’re engaged! Congratulations!” Cried out Ginny and Luna held up her hand showing a colourful ring of different jewels clustered on a silver band, while Dean sat beaming next to her.“Yes but what about Hermione!” Said Ron and Ginny turned back “Oh yes, well she’s at Seamus’s recovering it seems and she’s not well enough to write.” Both Ron and Harry looked at each other both thinking the same thing “so let’s go and visit her, where does Seamus live” said Harry “Why was her flat, in such a state if she’s just visiting a friend and why did Harry and Ginny never get a letter?” Said Ron “He’s living near Hogsmeade at the moment, got a house in Drummond street, its number 8, here use the fireplace, im sure he won’t mind you guys dropping in” Said Dean handing a purple bowl over from the mantle piece.
“You go first Harry, I don’t think she’ll be that eager to see me” he got up and moved towards the fire “bye you two” he said to Luna and Dean “see you soon” and stepped into the emerald flames. Ginny went next hugging both Luna and Dean before she jumped into the flames and Ron last.

Hermione gave up and walked her lead like feet to the library; she lay down on the chaise and began to cry thinking she was never going to be found. She got up a while later and feeling more stable decided to try and find away out. She tried to remember everything she knew about old houses and manors and looked through books on old and listed buildings, her thinking to her self all the while if there wasn’t a magical way out there was sure to be a muggle way and well if that didn’t work, there was her wand and the opportunity to be a complete cow...

Last edited by lilly_luna; 08-24-2008 at 07:25 AM. Reason: deleting last word - was swear word