View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 02:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

heart chapter 4

Yey a new reader welcome little trooper !
i kinda can't decide if hermione would be better with ron or draco so i might do a draco hermione story after this ones finished.... well i have some more 4 you my friends and here it is

Chapter 4

The forgotten kiss

“Harry! Its eight O’clock” called Ginny walking to the bedroom door “you need to get up before Ron gets here” she said peering through the door a McDonald’s ™ coffee in her hand “ok, ok “he replied sleepily “I don’t understand how you can be so awake so early”, “I did share a bathroom queue with eight other people in the mornings, oh and I got you some breakfast since we packed the kitchen”

There was a knock at the door. “Coming” called Ginny “Harry!” He had gotten up and sneaked up to her when she wasn’t looking. “let go I have to answer the door” she said pretending to be cross as he picked her up and carried her to the door, “put me down” she tried to sound stern but couldn't help giggling. He did put her down but kissed her holding on with one hand and opening the door with the other.

“For crying out loud do you have to do that all the time, it’s too early in the morning and I’ve just had my breakfast” Said Ron as he avoided there embrace, walked past them into the living room and threw himself on the couch. “Sorry” said Ginny as she sat down beside him “He snuck up on me” she said childishly as she hugged her brother, “Sorry mate, it’s all my fault, you see I married her and now she wont leave me alone” said Harry laughing as he wandered into the kitchen “Your so funny Mr Potter just wait till I tell my mum” He faked a shocked look “you wouldn’t dare”
“Oh yes she would mate, just be careful or you’ll be going to work as a toad in a jar” said Ron laughing at best friend and sisters antics. “Well while you two catch up im off for a shower” said Harry taking gulp off coffee and heading into the bathroom.

“So Ginny how was Paris and spare me the lovey dovey stuff?” started Ron “As you can probably tell we had a wonderful time but lets talk about you and Hermione” She looked at him concern etched on her freckled face, his eyes were sad his face pale. “im fine, I spoke to her last night, she told me why she did what she did, I cant understand what would drive her to pick him out of everyone but she did say she had been with him again, but suspect she told you that anyway ?” “Yes” said Ginny feeling ashamed by her display of affection with Harry seeing him so heart broken. “Did she say she was sorry?” He nodded “she’s been saying it for three months but I can’t get over her Ginny, she’s all I think about and it’s driving me mad, im just so confused everyone says talk to her and im trying I really am that’s why I phoned her but she makes me angry and Im making it hard for myself”
“I know its hard Ron, but you’ll get through it and you never know you might still be friends, you have been so for eleven years, with only four of those in a relationship with her. It takes time to forgive and forget” Ron smiled at her “you always know what to say, but can we talk about something else I need distraction” Ginny returned the smile hugged him began to talk about Paris.

Harry came out “so all caught up Ron” He laughed “yep let’s get going then” he said getting up off the couch “why don’t we take this first Harry” said Ginny pointing to the couch “how?” said Ron “its to big for the fireplace” Ginny and Harry laughed “we hired a van Ron, we have got to look as if we’re moving out for the neighbours benefit since there all muggles” Ron patted Harry on the back you just like to make more work for your self by keeping up appearances, lets get them downstairs then” It took them a few hours to load there belongings in to the van and then drive to there destination.

“There it is” Said Ginny as they arrived on the outskirts of Ottery St Catchpole and pointed to a small cottage at the end of the road and down a long drive way. “Home Sweet Home” said Harry as he parked the van.

“Hermione will be here soon” said Harry as they began to unload “Why?” Said Ron “Because she offered to drive my car here and the van back otherwise I would have had to go back and make the trip twice and wouldn’t be able to unpack, since Ginny didn’t see the point in learning to drive “Ginny gave him a look of fake offence at his comment “um ok well I’ll just go before she gets here and avoid the awkwardness” said Ron.

They unloaded the van using there wands and hours later they sat on the couch tired and drinking coffee to stay awake “I wonder if Hermione got lost, Harry maybe we should check her flat “said Ginny “What time did she say she would be here?” piped up Ron “about three” said Harry looking at his watch “but its five now and there hasn’t been an owl or patronus message” Ginny and Harry both instinctively looked at Ron “lets go to her place” he said looking into his coffee cup.

“Where are we?” She couldn’t see a thing but felt his hand in hers and immediately pulled hers away “I can’t tell you Hermione” He pulled he along behind him until they reached a large room, it looked like a library with the bookshelves along the walls a desk covered in a dusty white sheet to one side of the room and a large globe in the corner. “tell me where we all” He pushed her into a chair behind the desk and used his wand to conjure ropes to bind her “I can’t tell you don’t ask again, im sorry about these” pointing at the ropes “but we can’t have you leaving me now can we” he said a look of sorrow on his face “you don’t need to do this, I came with you willingly so you wouldn’t have to hurt anyone” he smiled “Hurt, I could never hurt you my love” He walked over to her and kissed her forcefully on the lips, she tried to move her face and but he wouldn’t let her. He knelt down in front of her, “it only been a year, don’t you remember, you came to me when Ron wanted a break”
“Yes, I asked you over to you to talk but you kissed me and I told you to leave me alone, I would never cheat on Ron, and I would never make you cheat on your wife, you were supposed to be, my friend”

He picked her up off the chair and carried her to a door not far down the corridor they had apparated into. She looked around, it had once been a bedroom, a large wooden four poster sat in the centre with a wardrobe and green peeling paper covered the walls. He placed her on the bed and sat down beside her. “Sleep, you look tired” he said as he kissed her on the fore head “ill be next door if you want me” He got up and placed the covers over her bound body “Good night” He left her in shock surely he had gone mad. He was acting so normally as if binding her and putting her to bed was the most natural thing in the world.

She fell asleep after sometime and woke to the smell of fresh coffee. “Good Afternoon” He said as he released her from her bindings, “the bathroom is in there” he said pointing to a door , there are clothes in the wardrobe and lunch will be served in the dinning room in twenty minutes” He smiled “oh and there’s no way out the house is magically sealed”

She sat looking at him across the table
“When people realise were gone we can move away before they come snooping around but I know they’ll never think to look for us here”
“I never told Ron you kissed me, I forgot about it; to me you are just a bad memory”
He ignored her, so she continued.
“There will be people looking for me im supposed to be at Harry and Ginny’s at three, there moving in to there new house” she tried to stay calm and wanted him to let her go on the pretence of keeping up appearances so that she could get away with out having to harm him. “Your not going anywhere” he said firmly “two women have already left me I wont let it happen to a third” She began to lose her cool “what if I told you I don’t love you, I never have and I that I want Ron here not you, I want Ron to be with me, to kiss me and to never see you again” he looked at her as if his heart had been broken but his face changed he looked almost manic “I don’t believe you Hermione” He said raising his wand and he lifted her up in the air she screamed “put me down please, I never meant it, im sorry im just scared” He glanced at her and lowered her to the ground “scared how can you be scared of me I love you” he put his wand in his robes and walked over to her he pulled her into an embrace and gently kissed her she shivered and felt a sickly feeling come over her.

She thought ‘I've got to get out of here’ as she slipped her hand in his robes and felt for her wand; grasping it she carefully placed it inside her own. He let her go and didn’t seem to notice the wand was missing.They sat down again “who were the first and second women who left you?"
“My so called mother” he replied angrily “she moved to Italy, found her self a rich wizard and divorced my father, she’s a Ribosi now and wants nothing to do with me I’m a just her ex husbands son, I was a nobody at the ministry and im a nobody to her the same as I was to my wife”
“But your not any more, you have moved on, we all have” Said Hermione trying to think of a way to get him to tell her where they where.
“And so did my wife she moved on to Draco Malfoy”
“What!”

Last edited by lilly_luna; 08-12-2008 at 04:14 AM. Reason: missed words