View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

heart

well im glad u like it ! its a a few viewing so far but i've been writing like a mad woman but have hit a wall ! but heres another post anyway and maybe we'll get some more readers soon... ohh and ill proberbly be posting every few days since i have nothing else to do !

Chapter 3

The honeymoons officially over

Harry collapsed on the couch in his flat. “I can’t wait to move in should we start tonight?” He said as Ginny plopped herself down beside him, “I don’t know, I cant really be bothered and Ron said he’d come tomorrow to help out” “well how about I make us some dinner, and we pack some stuff away cause I’ve got to actually appear to be moving out due to my muggle neighbours, I cant just send stuff through the fire place”
“You could, but I think ill cook I don’t want food poisoning and have to spent tomorrow in the toilet” “My cooking cant be that bad, the Dursley’s didn’t seem to mind”
“Just keep in mind I married you cause I love you and not for your cooking skills” She giggled and placed a kiss on his forehead as she got up and walked into the kitchen “well ok,… it’s a good job you moved here before we got married or we would have to empty your flat as well although I don’t really care for your decorating skills” He said laughing as he picked up a rather lacy undergarment off a heater. “Hey I was wondering were that went, I knew I put it somewhere safe do dry” as she waved her wand and it flew into an open box of her clothes. Harry shook his head smiling and began to pack the rest of his books off a nearby shelf.

“What am I going to do Romlin?” He sighed shuffling papers on his desk “Ronald I honestly have no idea about your love life but I can say Pascal wont be happy if you haven’t sorted out those files on Azkaban before you leave to help Harry and your sister move in tomorrow”
“I know I’ll do them at home tonight”
“just finish up here, go home, have some fire whiskey and forget about her” said Romlin glancing at him as Ron proceeded to thump his head against his desk. “Thanks but no thanks” he replied “I shall call her on the felly tone” he said triumphantly as he stood up and grabbed the papers on his desk. “Don’t you mean telephone?” said Romlin but Ron had apparated to his London flat before he could give a reply. He went into his kitchen poured a glass of fire whiskey knowing he would need it, turned on his air conditioner with a flick off his wand, sat on his couch, took a sip feeling it burn his throat, then picked up his own phone and began to dial.

Hermione was sitting in her living room surrounded by text books, broken quills and parchment, the wizard radio was playing a classical number by a renowned witch nose flute player Malanda Winthrop, and the curtains fluttered in the breeze from an open window. She just reached out for her glass of cool pumpkin juice when the phone rang. “That’s odd” she said to a fat orange crook shanks curled next to her on the couch. “No one phones me apart from Harry, Ginny, my parents and Ron but since four of them are on holiday and ones not talking to me who could it be” she got up and answered it. “Hello, Hermione Granger speaking”
“We need to talk”
“Thankyou Ron,”
“Im not doing this for you, but I can’t not be your friend we’ve been through to much”
“Can’t we talk face to face then?”
“Not yet, I can’t bring myself to look at you at the moment”
Silent tears fell from her eyes as she looked guiltily at the floor “I know you’ll never forgive me, I know I made a big mistake with what I did and I’ve been paying for it ever since by not having you in my life”
“I want to know why you did it and how you thought Malfoy could possibly mean anything to you”
“I don’t know why Ron, its been 3 months since it happened and nothing become any clearer accept that he was there we argued, he showed an interest in me after you dumped me and I was weak”
“So it was my fault?”
“I know im to blame, I had a choice and I picked lust over love and have regretted it ever since, but we were over and he was there”
“He was there!” said Ron anger rising in his voice “that’s your reason, he was there!”
“Yes” Said Hermione “and you weren’t, he’s changed Ron, he’s not the same boy we hated in school, he’s passionate, caring and” “And MARRIED HERMIONE”
It felt like someone had stabbed him in the chest. “Have you been with him again?” he said trying to control his voice
“Once, weeks ago, but its all over now I told him to leave me alone” was her reply “Ron why did you break up with me in the first place?”
“I dont know, we were fine, i think i made a mistake Hermione”
“What do you mean?!”
“I didn’t think I loved you I..I.. I should leave you alone, bye Hermione” and with that he hung up.
“Ron, Ron” she called down the phone but to no avail
There was a flash of green in her fire place and a figure stepped out of the flames.

“Hello Hermione”