View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 05:20 AM   #152 (permalink)
draco*malfoy*lover
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha Nicole Brooks
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Cartiera
Accidents & Catastrophes
Exclamation the rest of chapter 11!
Tom's Quidditch Robes Devilish Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysta
Genius takes time!
Yes, it does. And this didn't take as long as I thought it would!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonedbyyou
omigoshhh! i would have never guessed that!! i was sooo shocked when i read that ron was actually pansy! great post! keep em coming cuz i luv this!

<33 Abbe
Haha, I don't think anyone would have. Glad you liked it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriwizardChamp12
YAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!
i knew ron could NEVER do anything like that
but hes still gonna be sad

you should really put the thing in the story i did in the story i sent you
or would that be to bad for snitchseeker it might
but if you can you sooooo should
that would be awesome
I definitely think it would have been too bad for Snitchseeker. And I'm not the biggest fan of self-inflicting pain, but that was a very good story.

now what you've all been waiting for; the rest of chapter 11!

Ginny and Ron sat patiently in the office for their friends to show up. Finally after about fifteen minutes, there was a knock on the door.

“Come in,” said McGonagall.
“You wanted to see us, Professor?” Hermione said.
“Yes, I want to know why Mr. Weasley was locked in a closet.”
“That would be the doing of my cousin, ma’am, Pansy,” Gabrielle said, pointing to Pansy.
“Well Miss. Parkinson, please explain.”
Pansy sighed and looked at the floor, “Well, a couple weeks ago, I kinda eavesdropped on a conversation Draco had with Blaise about how he, Draco I mean, was going out with that mudbl--”
“Language, Miss. Parkinson.”
“Sorry, with Hermione, and I just couldn’t take it.”
“And what did you do to Mr. Weasley?”

Pansy opened her mouth to answer, when Professor Snape came barging in. He was shocked and embarrassed to see that the Headmistress’ office was not empty. “Pardon me, Minerva.”
“Yes, Severus, what is it?”
“Well, I was just in my Potions closet and someone was in there, most likely a student, and stole more herbs, and a vile of Veritaserum. It seems someone is making Polyjuice Potion,” he said, looking at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Harry and Ron glared at him, while Hermione looked at her hands on her lap.

“Yes, well, it seems we’ve found the culprit.” She said, nodding toward Pansy. Snape looked at her with an eyebrow raised, Pansy smiled at him guiltily, “Miss Parkinson stole it?”
“Yes, Severus. She was just about to tell us what happened, when you came in. Please continue, Pansy.”
“Well, I knocked out Ron and brought him to a broom closet, when he woke up, I made him drink the Veritiserum. After he did, I asked him about Hermione, hoping to get her and Draco to brake up, but it obviously didn’t work.”
“Obviously,” Hermione said, rolling her eyes and her arms crossed.
“Miss Parkinson, I am absolutely shocked by this news!” Snape said.
“What’s my punishment?” Pansy asked.
“Professor Snape and I will decide that, while you wait outside my office. As for the rest of you, please go to your correct common rooms. Right now, I do not want students were they are not to be.”
“Yes, ma’am,” they all replied. They all got up and left the office and went their separate ways.

“See you guys at breakfast,” Draco said to Blaise and Gabrielle as they walked away.
“Night, Ginny,” Hermione said, hugging her friend. Hermione looked over at Ron, “Are you alright, Ronald?”
Ron looked at her, “Yeah, I’m fine. I’m so sorry, Hermione.”
“It’s ok, Ron,” she said, smiling. She placed her hand on his shoulder, and kissed his cheek, “I’m just glad you’re ok.” Ron looked at her, blushing, and gave her a hug. Ron, Harry, and Ginny walked back to the Gryffindor common room.

Hermione looked at Draco as they went back to their room, “What do you think they will do with Pansy?”
“Well, most likely exspell her. That is about all they can do that will get her parents upset but once she explains why, she will be praised.”
“Why?”
“She hit a mudblood, erm sorry, didn’t mean that,” he quickly said, after he realized what came out of his mouth.
She smiled at him and put her arm around his waist, “It’s ok.”
He smirked and placed his arm around her shoulders, “Pureblood can’t stand half-bloods or muggle-borns. It’s just the way we were raised to be.”
“I can’t stand that. How can you hate someone just because of their blood?”
“Well, look at our past. We hated each other, and why?”
“Because of our blood, mostly, but that still doesn’t answer my question.”
“Well Purebloods just believe that we are better that half-bloods and muggle-borns because we are full blooded wizards. No muggle in us at all.”
“And luckily for me,” Hermione said, with a grin, as they reached the entrance to the Head’s room, “you’ve been able to put it aside.”
“I, unlike my family, don’t mind change.”
“Can I ask you something?”
“Sure, equus.” He said, looking at the portrait.

The portrait door swung open and they both climbed in, Hermione walked over and started the fire, Draco laid down on the couch watching, “Why does your family, well more your father, hate the Weasleys, if they are pureblooded?”
“My father says they are blood traitors, they don’t mind being seen in public with half-bloods or muggle-borns. The Weasleys were brought up differently than I was,” Draco said, as Hermione snuggled on the couch with him, “they were brought up to like everyone, and I was not. I was to dislike anyone who was not a pureblood, everyone else was to be considered filth and unworthy of our company.”
“Well, I’m glad you don’t mind it any more.”

Hermione looked at him, smiling. She gave him a loving, passionate kiss. Draco looked deep into her eyes as she pulled away, “Hermione?”
“Yeah?”
“I love you.”

hope you guys liked it!!!!
comments = love!
and I will keep you posted on when chapter 12 will be coming.

xo,
Prongs

that was then au && if you can't hang tour