View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 12:42 AM   #127 (permalink)
Rootless.Tree
Slytherin
Ethereal
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isabelle Dubois
Fourth Year

Okay, so I wasn't going to post in here, because you're probably all sick to death of hearing opinions on this. But I'm going to anyway. & one of the reasons that I wasn't is because what I'm about to say write has probably already been brought up but oh wells.

First, thanks for the post bit colouring. I love the idea of it.

But now to the the tag situation. Random tags, I think, are a good idea. So what you might not get one. I probably won't, & this isn't me whining, this is me just stating a fact. It'd be nice if I did, but I can live without it until I do something to well, earn it. Points that have been brought up, the ones about people feeling left out, well, if you interact on the site then of course you're going to get something for it. & I know some are shy. Well, I'm shy, & I'm not complaining now am I? I probably don't know much about this, & probably make no sense but tags aren't something you ask for in my opinion, they're something that just pops up.

In saying that though, I do like the idea of those um, present tags? Is that what they are? Anyway, I think they're cute, & they still give that element of surprise, for you don't ask for it, someone you know does.

& that's why I voted for one, even though I do like the idea of changing your own postbit colour. But does that apply anymore?

Anyhow, I think that's it, I hope I made sense. I kinda babbled a bit.
Rootless.Tree is offline   Reply With Quote