View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 01:24 AM   #47 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinaz_angel View Post
See, and I undestand this too! That's what kind of made me hesitate a little. There's a lot of people who are new and would wish for a tag, and most people who want the first option already have a tag. But I'm still sticking with surprise just 'cause, even if you are new, it's so much fun to know that you ARE new and someone noticed you and gave you a tag! But yes, I do understand there's some downside too....

... mainly I just like to debate both sides xDD
Yes, I could see both sides too, ;P

But I have to still side with Fox and Ryan who brought up my thoughts exactly. Even if you aren't new, there are people that have been active around here for over a year and still have never received a tag. Who's to say that they will? They may never get a tag, which is sadly unfortunate... which is why I voted for requests.

Surprises are fun, yes.. but I think it's also necessary to think of people that have never gotten tagged, and may never get tagged or those who only have official tags... I don't think surprises should be "exclusive" to only random =]

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote