View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 01:20 AM   #46 (permalink)
argentinaz_angel
Hufflepuff
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohMan18 View Post
Yeah... not to be rude or anything, but I noticed the people voting to keep things the same are people who already have this stuff. If a n00b wants purple side bar text, why must they wait 3 years? It's good to have things random and from what I read, they'd still stay random. If you request one tag and, what?, 5 months later a random one pops up or your color is changed, that's still fun.

I'm just saying that if you have your max tags and a color, the most you can do now is change them. If you have nothing, you might never get any.
See, and I undestand this too! That's what kind of made me hesitate a little. There's a lot of people who are new and would wish for a tag, and most people who want the first option already have a tag. But I'm still sticking with surprise just 'cause, even if you are new, it's so much fun to know that you ARE new and someone noticed you and gave you a tag! But yes, I do understand there's some downside too....

... mainly I just like to debate both sides xDD