View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 09:03 PM   #30 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
Cool. thanks. Sorry to be annyoing just trying to understand this all a bit more before I vote. So my Keeper, Gaurd and Prezie on will also be their or not i'm so sorry just smack me if I'm annoying at all.
Not annoying at all, hun. Right now, you have 2 official tags (Your Gryffindor tag, and your FC President tag) and two "fun" tags. You're at 4 tags, therefore at the limit. You can have no more tags, but we will not be taking any of your tags away. Regardless of what way wins in the poll, that is the rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cake.ninjak View Post
Wait. I thought it was always 3 official allows you for an extra one. But is it really 4 official allows you for an extra one? Oh well. Either way, I like it how it is. Requesting would take all the fun out of those surprise tags. You have no idea how happy I was when Rhea gave me my "Hell-O" nerd tag.
We're changing the wording a little to include the "image" tags and simplify it a little. It's pretty much the same rule, just tweaked. You have 1 official tag, and 3 "fun" tags. You're at the limit currently.