View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 04:06 AM   #22 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Another fun-filled entry for you guys

August 27, 2065
It appears the visit to Diagon Alley was more chaotic than I had hoped. While I didn’t need a whole lot of supplies since it was my seventh year and I had almost everything from previous years, it never heard to browse around – see familiar old faces and meet new ones. Where to start…

Iggy. Yes – he’s a good place to start. Ignatius Potter, or Iggy, is a transfer student from being home schooled. He is quite an interesting fellow, since he is in my year. It was when I was walking in the streets, this strange boy BUMPED into me! Completely rude, if you ask me, but then he offered to buy me a drink to make up for it. While I admit to being slightly offended, I accepted anyway. He was kind of cute after all. In our chattering, I discovered a couple things: 1) he’s the manager for Marco Denver at the Magpies 2) he likes the color pink 3) he is incredible good looking.

Rhiannon. We managed to talk a small amount in the streets, before being interrupted, but I’ll explain by whom in a little bit. For now though I’ll leave it at how secretive she seemed in talking. Especially when Josh Moonson, the seventh year slytherin came by and instantly she sprung up to go talk with him. I swear something is going on between those two, although neither one would admit it – at least at this point. Oh well, I’ve got my eye on them, whether they like it or not.

Cale Thornton. Another accidental meeting in Diagon Alley, which brings my total up to two for this year’s visit… but basically something of his “bounced” away and hit my foot. That was when we started talking and it turns out he likes plants. Too bad he’s a fifth year, because he also is quite the catch. Overall though he seems nice enough and might prove helpful to me with my formidable performance in Herbology.

Garret. Adorable first year boy, who I randomly met (catch a trend here?) in the streets. We talked for a bit and he was funny, especially when candy-boy, Heath came by, and he told his apparent young friend about how he had a girlfriend – the assistant in Madam Malkins. Yea it’s a bit strange, but cute at the same time. The disappointing part though was when he said he wanted to be in Slytherin – he’ll come around soon, hopefully.

Last, but certainly not least: Tancred “I-can’t-look-you-properly-in-the-eye” Adara. Yea that’s right, I saw him in Flourish and Blotts, when I happened to go in there just to hopefully pick up so new quidditch books. You could imagine my shock when I saw him, since this was the last place I expected to see my ex-boyfriend of almost a year. He had transferred to Durmstrang last year you see, which was for the most part the root of our falling out (and the fact that he lied to me and didn’t converse with me all that summer). I would have avoided contact with him all together if it wasn’t for the persistence and annoyance of Savannah Mae, who was employed in the shop as an assistant. Sweet girl and I love her, but sometimes she can totally butt into things that she shouldn’t. Either way, Tancred and I did talk (a small amount), and forgave each other. No real eye contact, but I told him that I needed more time – which basically gave him the okay to see other people. Oh yea and he’s coming back to Hogwarts for his final year – his choice now that he’s of age. But I have yet to find out his true reason for returning…

That basically wraps up Diagon Alley; I’ll write again sometime on the train or when I get to Hogwarts.
- Amelia

Character Credits
Ignatius Potter :: Jenni
Rhiannon Todd :: Kristin
Cale Thornton :: Hawk
Garret :: Nabs
Tancred Adara :: Zoe
Savannah Mae :: Grace

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake