View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #73 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

December 19th
(2065)
4:15 am

So...I know I haven't writen in you in about a month. And last time it was two months but....I do have a life you know so stop trying to make me feel bad!!!!...Stop it.

Stop it.

Stop it!

OK FINE I FEEL BAD! And crazy because apparently I'm having a conversation with a book.

Anyways I guess you can say things haven't really improved since my last entry. Except classes seem to have gotten a LITTLE better. But other than that, nope.

I MISS Savannah. I really do. I haven't seen her ANYWHERE. Not in classes or anything...it's like she abandoned me....(ok I KNOW Savannah wouldn't do that be it feels like it you know?) AND I might just be being selfish, what if she had a big accident of something and is in St. Mungos right now like Benny?!?

Either way I miss her. I really hope she's ok....

Umm....another fact! I haven't slept in.....11 days. Yup. I know you're probably thinking IMPOSSIBLE! But it isn't. You see all I did was stop eating real food. Entirely. I have been ONLY eating candy. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And I started to drink coffee. It keeps me up! Sometimes though I suddenly feel really tried. Like I'm about to pass out...

It's not like I WANT to say up though...I just can not handle those dreams anymore I cant! The last time I went to bed I had the dream and woke up screaming...and all I was thinking was that there was blood on my hands! There was blood on my hands! But there weren't. Yeah I know i'm going crazy.

Yesterday I went to Hogsmeade and it made me really annoyed...at Fred.

So I was with Fred at the Three Broomstitcks and everything just got blurry and like moving....Jason came and started yelling at me and then I wasn't really paying attention because the blurriness had gone but I was getting dizzy. So I left. Then Fred followed me and like....wouldn't leave me alone! No matter how much I told him I was alright. If he just would have left I would have made my way back to Belle's but he didn't....and I passed out.

So...I dunno what scares me the most...the passing out part or the dreams. I'm confused but....I think I should go to sleep. I've been dealing with this dreams on and off for 8 years right? It's not like they will get worse...I hope. But I really am more scared to pass out again.

It's 4am so I think I'll try going to sleep now...

- Alexis.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}