View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 12:53 AM   #123 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Dear Bellatrix,

I'm very sorry to bother you during you're hard studying, but, well, There is something you need to know, and I know your devil of a mother wont give you the information so I decided I would do it myself, even if she approves of it or not. First things first, there is a werewolf running around the school, and, well, he's your brother.

I know this may come to A shock and the first question popping in your head is, 'why tell me this now?' Well, I don't have time to give you the juicy details at the moment, but send me an owl sometime soon and I will explain it all, or just ask Felix, himself, I'm sure he'd be happy to fill you in. Tell him I give him the best of luck in schooling.

Sincerely,
Uncle Zether

P.S. One more thing, Bella. Please try and be careful around him. I'm not quite sure how controlled he is around humans yet, but I am positive he would never hurt a fly. Just be careful, just in case.
HOGSMEADE!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Maddie didn't know what to do with herself. Literally, she just walked around, looking for any boy that she could find, but hoping to see a certain boy of the tree variety.

She did not, however, see Tree Boy. But she did see two other boys.

Boy number one: Felix.

Of course, Maddie was not paying attention in her search for boys. So she ran straight into one, smacking her forehead off of his collar bone. Ouch.

He was nice enough, asked her if she was okay, it seemed that he was worried he had hurt her, but she was fine.

There was something about that boy, something that made him slightly familiar, and then, she heard his name, and it all clicked.

This boy is the one everyone had been warning her about.

This boy was her brother.

Boy number two: Prince Charming.

He looked depressed, and she did not like that.

It was a good thing that he decided to open up to her and tell her what was wrong or she would have had to sit on his lap again.

Apparently, another girl had stolen Prince Charming's heart from her Potato.

He told her the story, and she couldnt help but compare it to her own.

You like someone, they like you, you think everything is good.

Then someone else comes along and makes you rethink everything. Every single feeling you have for that person comes into view, and now you cant stop thinking about them.

Potato was Prince Charming's Ex-Boyfriend, and Prefect Girl was his Tree Boy.