View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 01:23 AM   #101 (permalink)
draco*malfoy*lover
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha Nicole Brooks
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Cartiera
Accidents & Catastrophes
Slytherin sweet chapter 10
Tom's Quidditch Robes Devilish Draco

Krysta i love the siggy! and thank you so much for having my FF in it!! mucho love for you girl! xD

ok so i have the first half of chapter 10 done just for you guys.
now it's time for Ron's outburst, cuz i know that's what you've been waiting for. =]

enjoy,

--Prongs.

Chapter 10: The Fight of Friends

Hermione looked at Ron, “Ron, please say something.”
“How could you?” He muttered.
“What?”
“HOW DARE YOU GO OUT WITH THAT FERRET?!”

The whole class stopped what they were doing and looked at the back table where Hermione and Ron were now arguing.

“Ronald, please.”
“Don’t "Ronald, please" me. Why didn’t you tell me before, when I asked you in the common room, huh?”
“I wasn’t," Hermione sighed, "I wasn't ready to tell you. Now will you please calm down!”
“NO!” Ron yelled, “I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! You knew how I felt and didn’t even acknowledge it.” Ron got up and headed for the dungeon door, Hermione quickly followed.

“Ron, wait!” Hermione shouted behind him.
“Ms. Granger and Mr. Weasley! Get back here now!” Professor Snape shouted, but they had already left the room. The whole class began to whisper about what just happened. Harry and Draco were just as shocked as Snape when Hermione and Ron left the room. They looked at the open door with their mouth hanging open. They both then looked at each other and quickly grabbed their things.

“What do you two think you are doing?” Snape asked, looking at them.
“We need to uhm, well they erm, --” Harry spat out, as Malfoy quickly interrupted.
“We need to get the Weasel and Granger.”
“Why?” asked Snape.
“They have um...” Draco stopped mid-sentence, he couldn’t think of a reason. He looked at Harry and back at Snape, “We just need to get them,” he said. He grabbed his books, and the sleeve of Harry’s robe, and ran out of class.

“Where did they go?”
“Just listen for the yelling,” said Harry. Sure enough, there was yelling in a neighboring corridor. Harry and Draco quickly ran to meet up with Hermione and Ron.

“Ron please, let me explain.”
“There’s nothing to explain Hermione. You knew I loved you but you wouldn’t give me a chance.”
“You know that I love you too Ron, but not the same way. I love you more as a brother, than anything else. I didn’t want to date you because the feelings weren’t mutual. I didn’t want to hurt you.”
“You could have given me a chance, but no you went straight for that filthy f--”
“Ferret?” Draco said, walking towards them with Harry.
“Yes, that filthy ferret,” Ron said, looking at Draco. He was about ready to jump on top of him and just beating his pureblood butt. Ron looked back at Hermione.

“How do you any of this is real? Malfoy has hated you since first year, and all of a sudden is in love with you. YOU DON’T DESERVE HIM AND HE BLOODY HELL DOESN’T DESERVE YOU!”
“RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY, YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHO I DO AND DO NOT DESERVE. OUT OF ANY OF US THE PERSON WHO DOESN’T DESERVE ME IS YOU! I DIDN’T GO OUT WITH YOU BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU AND YOU CAN’T BE HAPPY FOR ME THIS ONCE!”

Draco walked over to Hermione, who was already crying, “Hermione, come with me back to the common room.”
“No,” she sobbed, “He needs to understand this.”
Ron looked over a Harry, “You knew, didn’t you?”
“Yeah, I did.”
“Who else?”
“Ginny, and Draco’s mate Blaise Zambini.”
Ron looked back at Hermione, “So you saved me for last, did you? All three of them knew before me?”
“Ron, Ginny’s my best fri--, best girl friend, of course she’s gonna know first, and same with Blaise being Draco’s mate. And I didn’t tell Harry, he figured it all out, and got me to confess. Harry promised me that he wouldn’t say anything, so I could tell you myself. Please, Ron, calm down now,” Hermione said, slowly walking over to him.

Ron couldn’t believe it, she really had chosen Draco over him. She walked closer to him, and hate filled his body. She was inches away and held her arms out to hug him, and he raised his arm and backhanded her. She spun on the spot and fell over. Hermione looked up at him with shock in her eyes as she held her cheek. Harry ran over and sat next to her and held her. He looked at her face and saw a red hand print from where Ron hit her. Draco let Hermione go when Harry came over, and charged right for Ron. Draco jump onto him, knocking him to the floor and punched him in the face, giving Ron a bloody nose.

“What the bloody hell was that for, Ron?” Harry yelled to him, “she didn’t deserve that either! Honestly, I can’t believe you would do that to your best friend that you “supposedly” love. What has gotten into you?”
Ron held his nose and got up, “I don’t know.” He looked to the floor and slowly walked to the Gryffindor Common room. Hermione, Harry, and Draco watched as he left. Draco and Harry pulled Hermione up.

“Are you ok?”
“Yeah, I'm ok, Draco. I can’t believe him.”
“That doesn’t seem like Ron at all,” said Harry, “I need to talk to him. Will you be alright, Draco, getting back to your common room with Hermione?”
“Yeah, I should be good.”

Harry looked at Hermione. He gave her a hug and kissed her forehead.
“Don’t worry, I’ll find out what’s wrong, ok?” he said, with a smile.
Hermione returned the smile, “Thanks, Harry.”

Harry ran down the hall to talk with Ron. Draco looked at Hermione with care and concern in his eyes, why had Ron done that? He thought. Draco kissed the top of her head. Hermione looked up at him and he smiled. They walked to the Head’s Common Room in silence.

that was then au && if you can't hang tour

Last edited by draco*malfoy*lover; 06-21-2008 at 04:35 AM. Reason: i hate typos. =/