View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 01:58 AM   #94 (permalink)
draco*malfoy*lover
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha Nicole Brooks
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Cartiera
Accidents & Catastrophes
Tom's Quidditch Robes Devilish Draco

yeah, that is definitely one reason i love harry. =D

i have the rest of it done! here is the rest of chapter nine.
Enjoy!

--Prongs

Draco looked at Hermione, “Draco, what’s wrong?” she asked.
“Hermione something terrible happened.”
“Oh my goodness, what, what is it?!”
“Breath for a second, it’s terrible but not ‘someone-just-dropped-dead-on-the-side-of-the-street’ terrible.”
Hermione looked into his eyes and could tell it wasn't as horrible as she thought. She took a deep breath, “Ok, what happened?”
“I met up with Blaise after breakfast, and him being my best mate, I told about us. We were in an empty classroom and knew that no one could hear us. Then we heard a noise outside, like someone fell over. We both bolted to the door and looked into the hallway, and saw someone running down the hall.”
“Who was it?”
“The last person either one of us would want to know that we’re dating. Pansy Parkinson.”
Hermione let out a loud gasp, “Are you sure it was her?”
“Positive, I ran into her before I met up with Blaise and told her off. She looked upset and must’ve followed me.”
“That’s just perfect.”
“Who have you told, Hermione?”
“Ginny, and Harry figured it out then tricked me into confessing.”
“So Weasley doesn’t know?”
“No, he doesn’t.”
“Well you might want to tell him soon, before he finds out from someone else.”
“Alright, I’ll tell him after potions.”

Draco looked at Hermione with a smile on his face, “Don’t worry, sweetie, it’ll be ok,” he said, giving her a kiss, “Now let’s get to class.”
Hermione looked at him and smiled, “Ok.”

Hermione walked into class, when Snape turned around and spotted her, “You’re late Miss Granger. 30 points from Gry--”
“Sorry Professor, she was with me,” Draco interrupted, coming into class after her.
“With you, Mr. Malfoy?” he asked, raising his eyebrow.
“Yes, sir.”
“Well Miss Granger, seems that Mr. Malfoy has chosen to stop me from taking points from you. None the less,” He said, turning to the rest of the class, “you will be having partners for your next potions assignment.” Snape looked at his list in his hands and began calling off the names, when he got to Hermione and she hoped she didn’t get Malfoy. She needed to talk to Ron.

“Mr. Potter, you’re with Mr. Malfoy, and Ms. Granger with Mr. Weasley.”
Hermione let out a sigh of relief, she slid over to Ron as Harry got up and moved next to Draco. Hermione looked at Ron and tried to smile, “Ron? Can I talk to you?”
“About what?”
“Anything, I miss talking to you.”
“Well how about what you and Harry talked about before class?”
“Oh, uhm, ok, well we didn’t talk about much.”
“Did you talk about Malfoy?”
“Yes,” Hermione said lowering her glare from his face to the floor.
“Are you dating him?” Ron asked, sternly.
“I, well, uhm...”
“Hermione, tell me the truth.”
“Yes,” she finally said. She looked back up at Ron to see his reaction. She was surprised at what she saw. Ron just looked at her wide-eyed and couldn’t say a word.

Harry walked over to Draco and looked at him, all Draco could do was smirk.
“What?” Harry asked.
“Nothing, let’s start the potion.”
The potion Snape had them working on was a Wit-Sharpening Potion. Harry looked at the board for their ingredients.
“Potter.”
“What?”
“Get what we need,” Draco said. When Harry didn’t budge, Draco raised his voice a bit. “Now,” he said. Finally Harry walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a scarab beetle, a ginger root, and a vile armadillo bile. Harry walked back to the table and stared at Draco, “I think it strange,” he said.
“What’s strange?”
“You and Hermione taking a liking to each other when you have been enemies since first year.”
“How did you know about that?” Draco asked, pretending to be shocked.
“Come on Malfoy. You’re really asking me that question?” Harry said, cocking his eyebrow, “I’m her best friend, she told me. Well, actually I figured it out.”
“Does Weasley know yet?”
“No,” Harry said, as he looked to the back of the room, “but I think he does know. Look.”
Draco looked to where Harry was pointing and saw Ron’s shocked reaction and Hermione’s upset expression. I can’t believe she told him during class. Is she crazy?! She said she wouldn't tell him until after class! This is going to be fun later. He thought. Draco quickly looked around the room for Pansy, but didn’t see her. Where is that bloody girl? Draco shook from his thoughts and looked back at Harry. “Pansy knows,” he muttered, as he looked at his feet.
“What?”
“Pansy, erm Pansy Parkinson, she knows.”
“How did she find out?”
“She followed me and Blaise, we left the great hall so I could talk to him earlier. I told him everything that had happened between us in the common room. She ended up being outside the door and heard everything.”
“BLOODY HELL,” Harry, shouted.
“Mr. Potter!”
“Yes, Professor?”
“15 points from Gryffindor for that outburst!”
“Sorry sir, cut myself,” Harry turned back to Malfoy, “what are we going to do?”
“I don’t know, but we need to think of something. If father hears about this, who know what will happen to any of us. Especially Hermione.”

that was then au && if you can't hang tour

Last edited by draco*malfoy*lover; 06-18-2008 at 02:36 AM.