View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 11:56 AM   #74 (permalink)
draco*malfoy*lover
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha Nicole Brooks
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Cartiera
Accidents & Catastrophes
Slytherin Chapter 8 is here!!!
Tom's Quidditch Robes Devilish Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAthI^_^
Hey I'm really sorry about being late but..
HAPPY Birthday!!
Hope you guys had a blast!!
thanks so much MAthI! we had soo much fun. my face got a little burnt though, but it was still fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehands
hey when are we expecting the next chapter ???????
cant wait
Well I lied about it being done for the end of the week, cuz I finished it today.

here it is:

Chapter 8: Problems

The next morning, Hermione woke up and went into the bathroom for a shower. She looked at the other end and saw the door to Malfoy’s room. How did I not notice that before? She thought. She opened it and peered into his room, he was in his bed, still asleep. He’s so cute, and he looks so innocent. She let out a sigh and closed the door. She turned the shower on and let it run to get it nice and warm. She got undressed and climbed in, and took her shower. When she got out, she wrapped the towel around herself and started brushing her teeth. She looked up and saw Draco come in, half asleep, and looking at her. She wiped her mouth and stared back.

“Malfoy!”
“What?” He said, rubbing his eyes. “I’m standing right here, no need to yell.”
“Well, wake up. You’re gonna fall over if you go back to sleep standing there. You couldn’t wait ‘til I was done?”
“Sorry that I have to go to the bathroom. I heard the shower stop, I figured you were done.”
Hermione glared at him and grabbed her hairbrush, “Now, I’m done. I’m going to the Great Hall for breakfast to see Ginny and the boys. I’ll see you at break.”
“Uh-huh,” he said yawning.

Hermione left the bathroom and got dressed. She looked in the mirror and stared at her frizzy hair. She thought of trying something new, and did a bunch of spells. When she was done, her hair laid straight and flat against her head. She smiled, grabbed her bag, and left for the Great Hall.

She walked down the aisle to her normal spot next to Ginny and across from Harry and Ron. She made a plate for herself and looked over at Ginny with a grin.

“What?” Ginny asked.
Hermione pulled her closer so only they could hear each other.
“Ok, I’m going to tell you something that you can repeat to no one, understood?”
“Ohh, is it about Malfoy?” Ginny asked, not realizing she said it quite loud.

Ron looked up at the sound of Malfoy’s name.
“What about Malfoy?” He asked.
“Oh, don’t worry about it Ronald,” snapped Hermione.
“Oi, I think me and Harry should know if it’s got to do with that git.”
“Chill, Ron. Finish your breakfast.”
Ron glared at Harry and went back to his food.

“Sorry Hermione.” Ginny lowered her voice back to a whisper. “So is it about him?”
“Yes, but don’t get too excited until after. We’ll talk about it more in depth later.”
“Ok, I won’t I promise. Can you tell me now?”
“Yeah, yeah. Ok, well a couple of nights ago after you left, Malfoy and I left shortly after to get our patrol schedules from McGonagall. On our way there, we were talking about how we both knew that one liked the other and now…” Hermione trailed off.
“And now, what?!”
Hermione cupped her hand around Ginny’s ear and whispered, “Malfoy and I are dating now.” Hermione pulled away and smiled at her. Ginny looked at Hermione in shock. She then calmed herself and said, “Congrats, Hermione. And we will be talking about this later.” She said with a wink.

Draco woke up to the shower running. He went over to his closet and pulled his clothes and robe out, and placed them on his bed. He was extremely tired from the night before. He hadn’t gotten much sleep because he had been thinking about his mother and hoping she was doing ok. Draco heard the water stop and opened the bathroom door. He was still half asleep and wasn’t sure if what he saw was true. When he opened the door he saw Hermione wrapped in a towel brushing her teeth. He was rubbing his eyes when she yelled at him.

“Malfoy!”
“What?” he said, “I’m standing right here, no need to yell.”
Draco stood there and stared at her while she continued to talk.
“Well, wake up. You’re gonna fall over if you go back to sleep standing there. You couldn’t wait ‘til I was done?”
Draco rolled his eyes, “Sorry that I have to go to the bathroom. I heard the shower stop, I figured you were done.”
Hermione glared at him and grabbed her hairbrush, “Now, I’m done. I’m going to the Great Hall for breakfast to see Ginny and the boys. I’ll see you at break.”
“Uh-huh,” he said yawning.

Hermione left the bathroom and Draco stood there staring at himself in the mirror for a moment. He, then, brushed his teeth and ran his fingers through his hair, he got dressed and left. He needed to talk to Blaise.

After Malfoy finished his morning routine, he left the common room and headed straight for the Slytherin Common Room, hoping he didn’t miss Blaise. He got to the Portrait of Salazar Slytherin.

“Password?” it asked.
“Peanut Butter.” He replied, rolling his eyes. Who, in their right mind, comes up with these? He thought. He went in and saw Crabbe and Goyle sit sitting on the green couches.

“Where’s Blaise?”
“Great Hall,” answered Crabbe.
“Why aren’t you two down there stuffing your faces yet?”
“Not hungry,” said Goyle.
“Hmm,” Malfoy said, with his eyebrow raised. “Alright, I’ll see you two in class then.”
“Bye Malfoy,” they both chimed

Malfoy walked straight for the Great Hall. As he was walking, he ran right into a fellow Slytherin, and not the one he was hoping for.

“Drakeykins!” Pansy said with a big smile. “Where have you been all this time?”
“Get out of my way, Parkinson, I’m busy.” He said, as he pushed her out of the way.
“Well what are you doing, that apparently you can’t involve me in?”
“Obviously nothing that concerns you, or you would know.”
“But Draco, when are you going to spend time with me?”
“I’m never going to spend time with you. Now move!”
Pansy looked at him with wide eyes and moved. Draco pushed past her and rushed to the Great Hall. When he got in there, he saw Blaise getting up with his things.

“Zambini!” he said.
Blaise looked up and saw Draco rushing toward him.
“What’s up mate?”
“Can we talk?”
“Yeah, sure. Come on.”

They walked back up the corridor to an empty classroom. Blaise unlocked the door and the both went in. Draco looked in the hall, then closed the door.
“What’s going on?”
“I wanted to tell you that Granger and I are dating now.” He said with his oh-so-famous Malfoy smirk.
“Really? Good for you, mate!” Blaise said, slapping Draco on the back. “When did this happen?”
“A couple of nights ago. We were walking to McGonagall’s office to get our patrol schedules and it just kind of happened.”
“Wow, talk about unexpected. Please tell me no one else knows.”
“No, no one does, well except for the Weaselette. I suppose she’s told her by now.”
“Well, be careful with this relationship. I don’t want to see anything horrible happen to either of you.”
“Thanks.”

They both looked at the door.
“You heard that right?” Malfoy asked.
“Yeah, you think someone heard all that?”
“I really hope not.”

They walked to the door and opened it and saw a girl with black hair running down the hall.

“Bloody Hell,” Malfoy said.
“What? Who was it?”
“Pansy Parkinson.”

Hoped you liked it.
--Prongs

that was then au && if you can't hang tour

Last edited by draco*malfoy*lover; 06-03-2008 at 05:26 PM.