View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 02:22 AM   #21 (permalink)
Wolf Girl
Gryffindor
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Joseph C. Allen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Thomas
Department of Mysteries
mAGiCal SeEker

ooc: so we can choose which house the wolfies are in? Tell me and I'll change it.

Jacob Black woke up, having his usual dream of his past. He hated this, hated everything at the moment. He rolled out of the too-small bed, taking his slow time getting ready. He completed everything by taking a cold shower, dressing, brushing his shaggy hair, and brushing his teeth. Like he cared. He'd prefer going down stairs, completely naked, but the professors insisted on wearing the uniforms.

He was constently in a bad mood. All the time, nothing would change it. Not even moving away from Washington, the hell hole he called home most of his life, would change his moodiness.

He did miss his oldself, the part of him that always laughed and joked around. He didn't know what brought this on, probably the whole I'm-a-werewolf thing, but he didn't know.

Walking out of the green-clad common room, he left the place and slowly made his way to the Slytherin Table, not glancing at anyone. He hadn't glanced at anyone since he had arrived, with the exeption of Quil and Embry. Only them would he talk too, and that was rare.
'cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you