View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 08:16 PM

Default ••KA: RPotW•• ->Imprinting Mayhem

Jacob Black. Quil Ateara . Embry Call. Three young boys from Washington, USA have been transferred to Hogwarts, joining the trio and the rest of the gang in their 6th year. Anyone would have thought they were the same as any other wizard that attended Hogwarts but they have a secret that must be well kept. The boys are werewolves. And are capable of turning into a massive and dangerous wolf in a matter of seconds if they can’t keep their tempers in check. All three are of them, being newly turned werewolves, also didn’t believe in the legends their elders have told them. Especially the imprinting one. But soon they find out that the imprinting legend is true and not as rare as they once thought. Now all three must deal with the drama the imprinting has caused. And are they capable of keeping their identity a secret?

-------------

Currently Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley are dating and so is Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Although both relationships are going through some significant problems named Cho Chang and Lavender Brown. The perfect Ravenclaw is in her last year and still mooning over someone she wished would have given her an explanation and another chance. Lav-Lav is still obsessed with her Won-Won and wants him back. Both will do ANYTHING to get them back.

Now Jacob, Quil and Embry come in. And the drama gets even worse. Whom does Jacob imprint on? Quil is seen to be hanging out with a certain redhead, much to Harry’s jealously. And Embry seems to be in the library all the time. Is he really that studious or is there someone in there he would love to talk to? And how does Draco Malfoy wind up in all of this?

Harry Potter: Alexa Black
Hermione Granger: obsession8888
Ron Weasley: XxRockStarxX
Draco Malfoy: Rootless. Tree
Ginny Weasley: eric_2007al_2006
Cho Chang: obsession8888
Lavender Brown: x-HermioneGranger-x

Made Up Students (5 spots)
- Serena Roberts : obsession8888
- Summer Moore: Pandalicious
- Lauren Renee Wright: Rootless.Tree
- Riley Scott: FnG_rawkMYxworld
- Miley Nolan: turtle_lover_08

Jacob Black: Wolf Girl
Embry Call: Sebastian Milan
Quil Ateara: Pandalicious

If anyone else wants to join, PM me!!!!!

*I don't want any one-liners ok?
** Please tell me what color you plan on rping your charrie in!
***I need COMPLETE dedication to the RP. I very much dislike when people drop out of the RP half way. If you need to leave, please PM me and tell me this.

Quote:
Hello there, your thread has qualified into our forum and you can now begin RP'ing as soon as you get some players. We would like to remind you of a few links which are here for your reference:

KA Rules & Guidelines.
Roleplaying Questions
How To RP

For all Roleplay discussion, chat, or meeting other Rolplayers please use our current : Knockturn Alley Cafe (RP Chat)

Thank you and have fun roleplaying.
Sabs and the Knockturn Alley Team