View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 12:05 PM   #58 (permalink)
draco*malfoy*lover
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha Nicole Brooks
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Cartiera
Accidents & Catastrophes
Slytherin here's the rest of chapter 7!!!
Tom's Quidditch Robes Devilish Draco

Hermione and Draco made it to McGonagall’s office and went it.

“Good evening, Ms. Granger, Mr. Malfoy. What can I do for you?”
“We came for our patrol schedule, Professor.” Hermione said.
“Ahh, yes. Here is your’s Ms. Granger. And Mr. Malfoy, yours.”
“Thank you, Professor,”
“You both start tomorrow night at nine o’clock. Report here a half an hour before and I’ll explain everything to you both.”
“Yes, ma’am. Good night,” said Hermione.

They left and looked over their schedules. They patrolled every night for two hours each, starting at different times. There was only a couple nights each week that they would patrol together. They got back to the common room and looked over their times. They planned that they would meet each other every night and walk back to the common room together. Hermione looked at the clock and saw it was late, got up and headed for the stairs. Draco got up and followed.

“It’s late Draco, I’m going to bed.”
“Yeah, me too.” Draco said, smirking.
“What?”
“You know I’m just across the hall if you need anything,” he replied, winking at her.
“Well, thanks for that important information, Draco,” she said, rolling her eyes, “but I doubt I’ll need anything.”
Draco frowned at that remark when Hermione embraced him. She stood on her toes and kissed him on the cheek and went into her room. Draco went to his room. The entire room was forest green and silver. He had a king sized bed with green sheets and silver pillow cases. He walked over to the bathroom and undressed, leaving only his boxers on for bed. He looked up and noticed another door at the other end of it. He was curious as to where it lead to, so he went and opened it. When he looked inside the room, he was in shock. The other door opened to Hermione’s room, he looked around and did not see her and decided to check out her room. He saw that it was a normal girl’s room. Pictures of her with friends and family and make-up on her dresser, a full length mirror next to her closet and a desk for homework. He walked to her dresser and looked at the pictures. There were some of her with her parents, but most of them were her and Ginny. He laughed at the goofy faces they were making at the camera. He began walking over to her closet when he heard Hermione coming back up the stairs. Draco quickly rushed back to the bathroom and shut the door.

Hermione left the kitchen with a bowl of milk for Crookshanks. She could not find him and knew the milk would work. She went into her room and put the milk on the side of her dresser. She walked over to her bed and took her clothes off to put her pajamas on. She was just about to put her pajama pants on when she heard clawing and meowing at her door. She put her pants down and went to the door. When she opened it Crookshanks ran past her and hid under the bed.

“What is the matter?” She opened the door again and stuck her head out, but there was nothing there. “Crookshanks, will you get out from under there. I have milk for you.” But he would not budge. She got down on the floor and stuck her hand underneath the bed and reached for him. She got up and walked to the other side of the bed and tried to get him, but he had moved to the other side. She went back over to the side she began on, got back down on the floor, and tried again.

“Crookshanks, come here kitty,” she said, making kissy noises. “Come on, it’s ok. Come on out.”
“You know, Granger, bending over in little skimpy blue panties, definitely puts a smile on my face.”
“Malfoy, do you mind?” She said, standing up and putting her robe on. “I’m trying to get my cat. Something spooked him downstairs, and he will not come out from underneath my bed.”

Hermione was just about to get back on the floor, when she turned and looked at Malfoy.

“How’d you get into my room?” she asked.
“Oh, the bathroom.”
“What’d you mean the bathroom?”
“There’s two doors. One from your room and one from mine, we also get to share that.”
“Perfect,” she said, sarcastically, “well, I’d like to go to bed now, do you mind?”
“No, not at all,” he said, with a smirk.
“Please, leave Malfoy.”
“Ok, ok, night Hermione.”
“Good night.”

that was then au && if you can't hang tour