View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 12:51 AM   #46 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

August 18th
(2065)
11:47pm

Hair. Hair's a weird thing did you know? It's just there and it grows. Like some people have brown hair, black hair, blonde hair, red hair, even green hair. Some people's hair are straight or curly. I think my hair is way too long. It annoys me. It's just THERE it doesn't like...DO anything. But you know who's hair annoys me the most?? Miguel's.

His hair is stupid -.- Just like him. I want to chop off his hair. He's in love with it. He loves his hair more than a normal boy is suppose to love his hair. maybe he's notta boy It's crazy. He's always like "Ohh look at my lovely hair it's so lovely and beautiful..lalalala." (ok maybe not those words) Maybe if I chop off his hair when he's sleeping then he'll learn a lesson not to mess with me.

You're probably wondering WHY I'm talking so much about the evil physco kid? He's at my house every day. EVERY SINGLE DAY! You know why!?!?!? HUH!??! It's official. Dad and Desirae think we should "spend time together". Because it seems like "Me and Miguel don't quite get along" .......I WONDER WHY!!!?!?! -.- Legend says clear of the dude. Tyson is "working" alot in his room (yeah right he doesn't like physco kid either)

So you're probably also wondering why Rae and Dad want us to spend time together. It's only a matter of time. It's obvious. They are making plans and stuff about Miguel (he needs a nickname) and Rae moving in. Which only means one thing....meh. They are gonna get married. (Dad and Rae not dad and Miguel). They didn't say anything about it but Ii can see the signs. I'm not blind. I will NOT take this standing down! He does NOT have my permission to get re-married!! But....who am I to stand in the way of my fathers happiness?....Life sucks. It's so confusing. Why can't my dad just be happy with the family we already have? It's that good enough for him? Whatever.

Back to Miguel's nick name. I just came up with one. Have you ever heard of the Wizard of Oz? It's a very old muggle movie. I won't really tell you what it's about (because yeah...like i've said ALOT of time...you're a book) but basically in it theres a Scarecrow. And he is searching for a brain. I think Miguel's new name will be Scarecrow, because that's what he needs; a brain.

Ok I have important stuff to tell you! (because I haven't written in you in forever). Benny, (Sam's brother) is in a coma. It's sad. Benny's such an awesome person! But it's not like any of us are worried. We KNOW that he's gonna make it. I have no doubt whatsoever. Benny's strong like that. So i guess that's all for tonight. I have to wake up early to go to DA or to be bothered by the Scarecrow.

- Official President of the Miguel Ulysses Hater Fan Club

P.S TK BIT The Scarecrow I soooooo LOVE THAT DOG!!

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}