View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 01:15 AM   #259 (permalink)
*JoshMoonson*
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Corvus Stroud
Fifth Year
Mrs. Kevin Zegers Zoe's Stud Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamushkaleontti View Post

"Aye, so not about the Soccer ball?" though now he wondered who trailed who. Lyra or him? Tough call. "Same goes to you lad. If it will take long come back later, if not then give a minute with Marco".
"Alright.. i will wait." he told him as he quickly add." but i was here after Mallory thus before marco." he just wanted to add that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwing View Post
Ariana laughed and shook her head. "Me, trouble. Of course not." She gave him a mock scandalized look. Ari ruffled his hair a bit as Fabian conversed with the other students.

"Sure, not a problem." She gave Josh a wink and waved before making herself comfortable in Fabians office. Taking the opportunity to look around.

josh smirked as ari was just as much of a trouble maker as he was. " Goodbye." he said to her as he waved back at her. he grinned as he then headed back to lyra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNerd View Post
Lyra noticed Josh speaking to someone who seemed to be the nurse of the school. She wondered what brought her here, unless something was wrong with Fabian. She pushed it to the side for now seeing that her uncle seemed to be in good health as it was and was letting the nurse inside his office.

She watched as Fabian disappeared within his office to search for the soccer ball that obviously didn't seem to make a difference at this point.

Lyra began to bite her lip once more listening to Mallory's explanation. It did make sense to her being that Christian was acting all weird towards her, especially after their 'talk' at Hogsmeade. She didn't say a word, keeping her mouth shut for once to here the story laid before them.

And then Mallory said it, right there in front of everyone. She started to speak but could only open her mouth, to let the flies in of course!
he looked at her and smiled." you want to stay with you?" he asked as he stood by her side." i could go if you would rather me. i'll leave it up to you." he told her as he then moved to rub her arm. Thats what a friend would do.

Quote:
he murmured after the Slytherin then glanced at Josh, "So, what about you?"
"um...' he looked at lyra and then at fabain." i guess i will stay..." he told him.

CORVUS RYLAN TANNER STROUD