View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 01:03 AM   #256 (permalink)
LadyNerd
Formerly: Rookins

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassiopeia "Cassi" Nero
First Year

x1
squishy yoshi / / i ♥ stalking

Lyra noticed Josh speaking to someone who seemed to be the nurse of the school. She wondered what brought her here, unless something was wrong with Fabian. She pushed it to the side for now seeing that her uncle seemed to be in good health as it was and was letting the nurse inside his office.

She watched as Fabian disappeared within his office to search for the soccer ball that obviously didn't seem to make a difference at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin_girl View Post
Mallory shook her head. "Think about it. He's with you, and now he starts blabbering this nonsense about liking me? I know guys have weird minds, but this is too weird....even for him." Mallory countered, then shot Christian a look.

"It's the only explanation. Christian's my bestfriend. I know him. I doubt he'd cheat on you."
Lyra began to bite her lip once more listening to Mallory's explanation. It did make sense to her being that Christian was acting all weird towards her, especially after their 'talk' at Hogsmeade. She didn't say a word, keeping her mouth shut for once to here the story laid before them.

And then Mallory said it, right there in front of everyone. She started to speak but could only open her mouth, to let the flies in of course!