View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 12:32 AM   #247 (permalink)
SweetAussie
Gryffindor
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Agie Brandywine
Seventh Year
-S H I F T Y-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamushkaleontti View Post

"Not so soon!" he murmured to Aggie in his most amused tone as his right arm slithered around her shoulders to keep her on spot. "You see" he dropped his voice slightly, "Boys.. especially between the ages of lets say fourth year and sixth year.. tend to go" he waved a dramatic hand in the air, "mad" he trailed off in a cheeky grin as his eyes searched Christian for any of this madness they speak off... he seemed normal. Head, shoulders, knees, and toes..all in place and intact.

Agie was just about to reach for the door when Fabian stopped her. Damn! She wanted a clean sweep and now she was stuck. "But Professor, I have homework and Quidditch. You have this under control." She continued.

Agie giggled at his explanation about boys. At least he didn't think anything was wrong. "Great thinking, I agree. Teenage boys are always up to something. They are al..." She stopped suddenly when she heard Mallory. Oh crap. She mentioned love potion.

"Don't be silly Mallory. He has just realised his true feelings for you." She said, trying to convince her.

This was bad. Very bad!

Graphics made by: *JoshMoonson*