View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 04:12 AM   #106 (permalink)
*JoshMoonson*
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Corvus Stroud
Fifth Year
Mrs. Kevin Zegers Zoe's Stud Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNerd View Post
Lyra heard Fabian's shout from the other side of the door and knew in a moment, he was there. "Well, Josh," she spoke with a dominating grin on her face as she seemed to be dragging Josh by the tie, her Hufflepuff tie at that. "Seems we are in luck. Now my uncle will have to tell the story of how you became, Mr. Bond..."

She paused for a moment turning around to look into his...Sigh...handsome blue eyes, then looked down to straighten his shirt that seemed to shift in the transport. "Yep, I'm ready." And with that, she pushed opened the door as she returned her fingers to his tie.

Not seeming to pay attention to the students around, Lyra began to speak. "I understand that you are busy, my dear uncle, but we..." -sighs- "better yet, I need a clarification about something, if you don't mind."

Josh moved to pull the huffle tie a little." God woman your strangling me... Thats not love thats torture." he told her as he moved to rub his neck just a little. Crazy huffle. maybe she was a crazy trouble huffle girl. Poor fabian. nah she wasnt that bad. he instantly froze as she said she was going to find out why he was called mr. bond. " What!? Since when was this the plan... thats not the plan." he argued as it was already to late...oh gesh he was in trouble. " yes, alright." he mumbled as she pushed the door open. He moved to put an arm around lyra as she declared her uncles attention. whatever he was just being dragged here." you could just ask him later." he suggested.

CORVUS RYLAN TANNER STROUD