View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 08:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
momentai

Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JoshMoonson* View Post

Josh smiled.. well rather proudly when he called him mr. bond. It was good to be mr. bond. he got all the ladies and not to mentioned saved the world. saving the world was the most important part of course." Oh just coming by like i said i would professor." he said as he moved further into his office. He saw the ravenclaw boy as he introduced himself." Hello im Josh Moonson. Or Mr. Bond if you like." he said to him as he held his hand out for him to shake. he listened to the facts about Professor being a villain." Thats quite interesting." he said. Fabian didnt look like much of villain. At least to him.
Christian turned to the older Slytherin boy and shook his hand. "I'm Christian Miles." He bowed his head slightly, but stopped at the mention of "Mr. Bond." It was the name of that guy from that movie that did all the that crazy stuff! Wait, could this guy be that guy from the movie!? Noooo...he can't be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNerd View Post
Lyra decided to take a light stroll over to Fabian's office. It was all she could do to make some ends meet after the outburst at the feast. Her mind continued to swirl with different ideas but she needed someone who could help her, someone who might enjoy a little bit of fun.

As soon as she came to the door of his office, Lyra noticed that there were quite a few students that were interested in Fabian. How odd? she thought to herself, realizing that she was not the only one who thought very highly of her uncle, even if she wanted to play a small, little trick on him.

"Knock, knock," she spoke verbally acting as though she was knocking on the door to gather the attention of her uncle. As her eyes scanned the room she noticed another familiar face as well, one that seemed to follow her uncle quite a bit. "Christian," she spoke with a bit of happiness, a little too much excitement. She found her helper.
Christian turned a little bit more to see Lyra entering the room. His face split into a smile and he waved to her. "Hey!" He walked over to her, passing Shadow, who was nibbling on the head of one of the miniature dinosaurs. He had noted the happiness that was in Lyra's voice, it was a strange tone, but nonetheless, Christian didn't care.

"What's up?" he said casually, folding his arms across his chest and standing beside her.

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)