View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 03:17 AM   #19 (permalink)
*JoshMoonson*
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Corvus Stroud
Fifth Year
Mrs. Kevin Zegers Zoe's Stud Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamushkaleontti View Post

At the sound of a student entering, Fabian murmured a 'hello' in response rubbing the left over gel from Christian's hair on the side of his robes. Kids use too much these days, before glancing and when he did, he beamed with an "AH! Mr. Bond! what can i do for you? And no not really busy.. your just in time for some Lemonade!".

He walked around the cages to reach the small side table holding his fresh lemonade Jug and started pouring into the empty glasses.

Fabian halted the juice pouring for a second while he heard Christian, "Interesting that is" he murmured continuing to the fill enough glasses, "you kids think i can dominate the world? You make me sound like the bad guy or a super villain" he mused lifting the tray of lemonade glasses and walking back towards the students to take.

Josh smiled.. well rather proudly when he called him mr. bond. It was good to be mr. bond. he got all the ladies and not to mentioned saved the world. saving the world was the most important part of course." Oh just coming by like i said i would professor." he said as he moved further into his office. He saw the ravenclaw boy as he introduced himself." Hello im Josh Moonson. Or Mr. Bond if you like." he said to him as he held his hand out for him to shake. he listened to the facts about Professor being a villain." Thats quite interesting." he said. Fabian didnt look like much of villain. At least to him.

CORVUS RYLAN TANNER STROUD