View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Phoenix 8390
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander James Wright
First Year
Default Letters From Dusty - Sa13+
Elder Quad

Graphics by the lovely Mawie!!!

Hello all, my name is Shannon and this FF will be the different letters my rp character, Dustin Phoenix, writes to family and friends and occasionally an anonymous letter. At the end of each letter I will explain the character he is writing to and who he is writing about. He is a transfer from Durmstrang so his letters might be a bit...interesting, just fyi. With that being said, I hope you all enjoy

Dear Finn,

I went to Diagon Alley today. Of course, I thought I would know my way around from all the times I've been there with Vee. I was horribly wrong. Not only did I wander around aimlessly, it was like attack of the midgets. I don't ever remember seeing such small first years at Durmstrang. Alright, I guess that's different because they're German and strong, but still.

Another thing. A rabbit chewed on my shoe. Yes, a rabbit. It was this one chick that I met while eating ice cream...after I got lost for about the hundredth time. She's a piece of work. She was bossing around her older brother. Yes, I said older brother. And no, not the way Hannah bosses you around. That's just plain funny. Okay, I'll give her a name. Her name is Emily...something. It's a really weird last name and apparently her older brother is famous or something, but I really don't see how. I've never heard of him. But anyway, her rabbit is fat. That's the fattest thing I've ever seen. Phineas got mad and jumped off my shoulder to hiss at it. Either way, Emily stopped it.

Lex and I went to see Savannah at Flourish and Blotts(seriously, who thinks up these names?) because she's helping there. She's doing a great job and she did get to sneak away for a bit to talk to me, which was when that damn rabbit chewed my shoe. But then she had to go back to the store and left me and Phineas to fend for ourselves. Axel got me all of my stuff already so I really had nothing else to do but wander, which isn't that common for me.

Alright, the real reason I wrote was because you have GOT to tell Elizabeth to stop writing to me! She's obsessed! I mean...I don't blame her but...she needs to leave me alone. Her letters aren't creepy, yet. But she thinks I'll be coming back to your house again like sometime soon and she wants to spend every waking hour with me. That my friend, is not going to happen. I will not tell her when I'll be visiting you and you will definitely not tell her. Please relay this message on to Elissa too because I know for a fact this would all be a joke to her. So please, tell her to stop writing!

I should probably go now. I think I hear Lex coming to get me and I don't want her to make fun of me too. Give Ashton and Elissa my love, but only if Elissa promises not to tell Elizabeth. I hope your Gaelic Football team is doing great.

Love,
Dusty

Characters mentioned:

Finnegan O'Callighan: Dusty's twenty two year old cousin, living in Ireland, is a Gaelic Football player on a traveling team in Dublin.

Valencia "Vee" Phoenix: Dusty's recently graduated eighteen year old sister.

Hannah O'Callaghan: Dusty's seventeen year old cousin, Finn's little sister, attends Beauxbatons.

Emily Cicierega: A girl he met in Diagon Alley with her older brother while he was eating ice cream. (Property of Maya Ellwood)

Phineas: Dusty's black ferret that is attached to his hip.

Alexis Chosen: Dusty's best friend and fellow student. (Property of Hg fan)

Savannah Mae: Dusty's sister-in-law and best friend. (Property of D.A Forever)

Axel Phoenix: Dusty's twenty two year old older brother.

Elizabeth: Obsessed Irish girl he met while on holiday at Finn's house.

Elissa Molina-O'Callaghan: Finnegan's wife who likes to make fun of Dusty. (Property of D.A Forever)

Ashton O'Callaghan: Finn and Elissa's son.

Hope that character list helped all of you and I hope you enjoyed!

-Shannon

Last edited by Phoenix 8390; 05-18-2008 at 05:06 PM.