View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 05:28 PM   #48 (permalink)
draco*malfoy*lover
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha Nicole Brooks
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Cartiera
Accidents & Catastrophes
Slytherin Chapter 7
Tom's Quidditch Robes Devilish Draco

im splitting chapter 7 in half. here's the first half:

Chapter 7: Head Duties

“Hey!”

Draco and Hermione pulled apart and looked to see Ginny in the doorway.

“What would’ve you two done if Harry or Ron came in instead of me? You’re lucky it ended up being me.”

Hermione pushed Draco away and continued to pour the pumpkin juice.

“Hermione, Harry and Ron suspect that something is going on. So if you don’t want them to find out about this yet, wait before you two snog in the kitchen. Ok? Oh, and they need to talk to you.”

Hermione blushed and brought the juice out and sat across from them.

“Um, Hermione,” Harry started, “Can we ask you something?”
“Yeah, sure.”
“Is there anything going on between you and Malfoy?”
“Why would there be anything going on between us? He’s a stuck up prat. Why do you ask?”
“Well, that was actually the reason why we came. We had a feeling something was going on and we just had to find out.”
“Well now you know. Is that it?”
“Yeah, we’ll see you later. We have Quidditch practice, come on Ron. Bye, Hermione.”
“Bye, guys.”

They left and Hermione let out a huge sigh of relief. Ginny came out of the kitchen and sat next to Hermione. Draco waited a couple of minutes, then stood in the doorway out of view of the girls.

“So, how’d it go?”
“It went ok, they believed me that nothing’s going on. It’s not like I lied to them, there isn’t anything going on.”
“Yeah, so is there going to be anything between you two any time soon?”
“I don’t know, I wouldn’t mind it though. Just imagine the shock the people would have if the Gryffindor know-it-all and the Slytherin prince began dating,” she said, with a smile.
Ginny laughed, “Yeah that would be something to imagine. Well, I gotta go Hermione, I’ll see you later.”
“Bye, Ginny.”
“So you wouldn’t mind, eh?”

Hermione turned and saw Draco in the kitchen doorway.
“How much of that did you hear?”
“All of it. Especially the part about the Gryffindor know-it-all and the Slytherin prince dating,” he said, with a grin.
“Yeah, so?”
“So, I think we should go down to McGonagall and get our schedule for patrolling.”
Hermione looked at him with a curious look, “All right.”

They left and started walking to the Headmistress’s office. While they were walking, Draco moved closer to Hermione and took her hand in his.

“Um, Draco, what are you doing?”
“Well, I figured, if we were going to date, we should, you know, hold hands.”
Hermione blushed, “But, we’re not even dat--”
“I know,” Draco interrupted, moving closer to her, “but I think, we should.”
She smiled, “I think so too.”

They continued to walk to the Headmistress’ office for their schedule. Draco’s arm around her shoulders and Hermione’s around his waist.

“I still think there’s something going on,” said Ron, as him and Harry walked back to their common room.
“Well she said nothing’s going on, so we should take her word for it.”
“What do you think she was doing in the kitchen? It doesn’t take that long to get a couple glasses of pumpkin juice.”
“I dunno. Maybe Malfoy was being an annoying git and bothering her.”
“I should’ve gone in there, like I wanted to. Ginny beat me to it though.”
“Hey, guys! Wait up!”

Harry and Ron stopped and turned and saw Ginny running towards them.

“Hey Gin, coming back so early?” asked Harry.
“Yeah, I figured I butted in enough for one night.”
“What’d you mean you butted in?” Ron asked.
“I-umm, well, nothing. I just--you know, Hermione’s trying to get used to the fact that she’s sharing a room with that ferret, and me being there wasn’t really helping.”
“Uh-huh, so wha--”
“Ron, enough badgering, ok? She’s not gonna tell you anything.”
“Thank you, Harry. I’m gonna walk the rest of the way by myself so I can think, see you in the morning.”

Ginny walked ahead of them straight for the Common Room. Ron didn’t say another word to Harry about his thoughts. He loved Hermione and couldn’t stand that she was sharing a room with Malfoy. He wanted her to share a room with him and no one else, and to love him, the way he loved her.

that was then au && if you can't hang tour