View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 03:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Wow! If I had known how popular this would be, I may have done this sooner...

Dani: *giggles* Mia will make sure it is Lexi's head if you don't watch out! Thanks!

Breana: Thank you <3

Daddy Steph: Yes I do Thank you very much! <3

Josey: *gasp* Stalking?! *pokes you* Fine, you can but if that Juniper of yours *wags finger* She can't read it.

Jamie: And I'll be here writing... *snickers*

Whit: Thank you, luff As said above, you can stalk, but Lima is not allowed OH yes, and Lima needs a diary too... *pokepoke*

Gracie: Aww, thank you! <3 Another stalker... *shakes head and hides Mia from the fan girls*

Angie: Subscribing? Oh no!

Snitchstealer: You can read it... but Ellie can't, Actually, no wait, maybe you can't. haha, thank you though

Kristin: You ARE evil And yes, you'll get a piece of Mia's mind, i suppose... but Rhiannon doesn't. (and you only get what Jess allows her to post )

Ari: Thanks hun! *giggles* Now both Jess and Amelia have someone in their mind... oh how interesting...

Anyway, love the comments, thank you! <3 And just a suggestion for future comments: If you would like, perhaps leave 1-2 suggestions for future entries, that Mia could maybe incorporate... thank you again!! *glomps you all*

Without further ado...

August 1, 11:55pm
Five minutes left of my birthday and wow! Overall, for a seventeenth birthday, it was pretty uneventful with the exception of one thing. Marco. Marco Denver. Yea, you remember him? Of course not, you’re a book. Marco was the Slytherin Quidditch Captain, who graduated last year. Alright I admit it, maybe I had a slight crush on him – but it was nothing, honest! Although if you saw us at his championship game in the stands… uh never mind. I’m happy for him and his new wife and baby, honest.

Back to Marco; you would never believe what he sent me for my birthday! Well, maybe you would, but anyway… That boy sent me replica quidditch robes for the Magpies, since he is their new keeper. Yea, talk about expensive. But the thing that concerns me most is why he would spend so much on me, when he has a wife and baby to feed? I don’t know.

Anyway, enough Marco talk, I’m going to sleep. Taking my apparitions test tomorrow at the Ministry!

- Amelia

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.