View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 04:46 PM   #30 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

July 17th
(2065)
1:36am

Ok so my friends are now at my house and we are all having a good time yup. That's the whole reason why I haven't written in you for a couple days. Too busy having all this fun sorry! But it's not like you have feelings. Anywho It's, cool to see them again because because during the term I barley got to speak to any of them (because the whole animal thing). The younger kids are also here too which is AWESOME because then Legend has someone else to annoy. Katie. (Vannah's little sister) I feel bad for her. I seriously do. She deserves a gold metal for putting up with my brother. Danny is really quite and Jae is sporty. But no one can compare to Lysander.

There are also other little kids? Like William...Obie, Lainie. And the other kids around my age (wait we're more like teens that kids right?). I won't name them, let's just say; they are all my friends (durrr) Of course some are missing because if ALL my friends came, my house would be a disaster.

0.o I just noticed something!!! We are TEENS not BABY Teens anymore just TEENS! OMG This is BIGGGG I have to speak to Vannah about this!!! I feel old *sigh*. This is a sad sad day.

WAIT!! OMG!!!!!! ZOMEE!!! (yes that's right ZOME not ZOMG cause I'm too cool for that) So I just noticed another thing....I'm still 14 YAAAAAY At least until August 1st. Sooo.....that means Vannah is older than me. I still gotta bother speak to her about this.

So later Tyson said where gonna have a camp out or something? That scares me....a camp out means fire. Tyson and fire = bad. One thing about Legend and Tyson is that Leggy is afraid of fire; Tyson loves it. He loves it to much. It's scary. More than scary. I'm scared. He' like a pyromaniac. 0.o And I can't use magic! What if he lights me on fire?!? I'm flammable you know!!!! If i get set on fire I'm jumping into the pool! 0____o WHAT IF HE LIGHTS THE POOL ON FIRE??!??!?

Ok i just realized I'm making no sense. However fire floating on water would be AWESOME!!!! Alright gotta go before anyone finds me writing in you.

- RAWR, Lex

P.S If I don't come back remember me how I was; not on fire.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}

Last edited by Kissing.Doves; 05-12-2008 at 05:07 PM.