View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #37 (permalink)
draco*malfoy*lover
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha Nicole Brooks
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Cartiera
Accidents & Catastrophes
Slytherin Chapter 5 is here!
Tom's Quidditch Robes Devilish Draco

Chapter 5: Conversations

Hermione could not believe what had just happened. She had been standing in the same spot for five minutes, not hearing Ginny call her name. Ginny got up and walked over to her.

“Hermione!” Ginny said loudly, shaking her a bit.

Finally she snapped out of it and looked at Ginny.

“Come on, Hermione. Let’s sit.”

Ginny brought her over to the couch and sat her down, and waited for her to say something.

“Ginny,” Hermione said, finally.
“Yeah, Hermione?”
“Did what I think just happen, really happen? Or was I daydreaming again?”
Ginny smiled, “No, Hermione, you were not daydreaming. Draco totally kissed you!”

Hermione let out a sigh, and smiled.

Draco was lying on his bed, staring at the underside of his forest green canopy. I can’t believe it did that, he thought, why did I have to go and kiss her? I need to find out if she feels the same way I do. Draco thought of a good excuse to go downstairs. He got off his bed and left his room to get something to drink. He started down the stairs and stopped, when he heard Hermione talking. He stood there and listened. He didn’t complain about what he was hearing.

“Ok, well back to my story.”
“Oh, no. Hermione Granger is not getting out of this that easy!”
“Get out of what?”
“Talking about Draco’s kiss.”
“What’s there to talk about, he kissed me, end of story.”
“Was it good, or bad. What did you feel? Come on Hermione, I’ve always wondered what it would be like to kiss him.”
“Ginny!”
“What? I can wonder. So, was it good or bad?”
“It was great.”
“Better then Krum?”
“So much better than Krum.”

Of course I’m a better kisser then Krum, Draco thought. That oaf only knows how to play Quidditch. Draco rolled his eyes and continued to listen when he heard the girls laugh.

“What did it feel like?” Ginny asked.
“I don’t know, it’s hard to explain. It was amazing though. I loved it.”
“Well go ahead and finish your story. We can finish this particular conversation tomorrow.”
“Ok, well, I was eavesdropping on his conversation with Blaise.”
“How’d you manage that?”
“Well, I left the compartment I was in with Ron and Harry to find you and talk about all this, but then decided to wait until we got to school. I found an empty compartment and sat in the far corner, a few of the lights were dying so you couldn’t really see much. I heard the door open and looked up. I didn’t know who it was until they began talking.”
“You didn’t do or say anything to let them know that you were there?”
“I was going to, but then I heard Draco say my name and I wanted to know why he was talking to Blaise about me.”
“Does he know that you know that he’s got a thing for you?”

Draco continued down the stairs. Hermione heard him coming and quickly lowered her voice. Draco saw her whisper something to Ginny and Ginny whisper back. He went into the kitchen and got a drink. When he came out, Ginny and Hermione were both staring at him. Ginny had a big smile, and Hermione was as red as a tomato.

Draco walked over to them and leaned on the back of the couch. Hermione and Ginny looked at him.

“Can we help you?” asked Hermione.
“No, I wasn’t that tired, so I decided to get a drink and come bother you.” Draco replied, smirking.
“Well the bothering is working quite well. I was trying to have a conversation with Ginny.”
“Well you can continue, I’m just gonna sit over here.”

Draco walked over to a chair by the fire and sat down. Hermione looked at Ginny and smiled.

“So Ginny, how’s it going with you and Harry?” Hermione asked.
“Oh, it’s going just wonderful,” Ginny began, “he’s just so sweet and caring, and he’s such a great kisser.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, the other night, I was trying to do my homework, and Harry came up from behind me and started kissing my --”
“On second thought,” Draco interrupted, “I’m gonna go back to bed. I don’t want to hear about your snogging sessions with Potter.”

Draco got up and went back to his room. Hermione and Ginny giggled as he left. Hermione looked at the time.

“We should go to bed, it’s already 12:30” Hermione said.
“Yeah, probably.”

They both went up to Hermione’s room, and laid on the bed.

“That was a good idea, bringing up me and Harry to get rid of him.”
Hermione laughed, “Thanks Ginny, you didn’t do so bad going along with it.”
“Yeah, did you see the look on his face when we were talking about it? He looked like he wanted to puke.”

They climbed under the covers and Ginny looked at Hermione.
“So, when are you going to tell Draco about you liking him and all?”
“I don’t know, Ginny. But I want it to be good.”

Hermione laid back on her pillow and they both fell asleep.

that was then au && if you can't hang tour