View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 03:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
Default A Chosen Journal - Sa13+
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Ok Hello everyone, I am Dani. This is the personal journal of my school RP character Alexis Chosen. I was forced into writing this by Grace Thanks to her, and Thanks to Stitch for this AWESOME banner.

Entry #2,Entry #3,Entry #4,Entry #5,Entry #6,Entry #7,Entry #8,Entry #9,
Entry #10,Entry #11,Entry #12,Entry #13,Entry #14,Entry #15,Entry #16,
Entry #17

Last day of term
(2065)
5:25 am

Ok….well, erm…I’m Alexis. Alexis Chosen. How do you do sheets of paper? So yeah…anyways…I have no clue why I’m up so early, but I am. Soo…I have decided to start a journal. At 5:25 am. How smart.

So yeah…I had a journal before. It got lost or something, when I turned into an animal this term (don’t ask) It didn’t really have much so, I don’t really care. I found this book at the bottom of my trunk last night while I was packing and so I have decided to start another journal.

So yeah more about me…um…my name’s Alexis? Didn’t I already say that? Actually by birth name is Alexyna, but I HATE that name. I hate it cause…well you don’t need to know you’re paper!

Today is…some day of some month, more specifically the last day of my fourth year in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Yup I’m a witch. It doesn’t seem that cool to say anymore but…alright.

So I guess I should start off by telling you how my year has been. Yeah that’s what I SHOULD do. But I won’t. cause I’m tired. And I have yet to eaten my daily intake of candy. So to make a long story short, this year I: embarrassed my friends, got turned into a cheetah, misted Quidditch, broke my arm and ankle, met to friends and started this journal. Wow. I know right? That’s a lot for a fourteen year old to do.

So…that’s about it for now. I’m going to try to see if I can at least get another hour’s sleep before my crazy dog comes to attack me. Later journal like paper thingy.

- Alexis Chosen

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}

Last edited by Kissing.Doves; 12-03-2008 at 10:10 PM.