View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

Default I am NOT Maddie - Sa13+
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Banner by Lissy!

Hello Hello! I'm Nicolle and I really love my Bella, so when I can't be on to role play her, I like to write about her, which is how this story evolved. Narrated by Bella herself, this is the story of a girl named Maddie, who surprisingly, has the same exact life as Bella. Freaky huh? Maybe not so much. *shifty*

Jump To:
Stupid Trees Boyfriend? Females Dancing Hufflepuff Vampire Dreams New Girl Rumors PINK?? New Girl and Tree Boy Cousin Breakup Goodbyes Clifford and Warren Pierre Potato Prince Charming Biting Hours Colby
Medieval Times Writing Wrists Cedrella Two Boys Prefect Girl

Let me tell you a story about a girl named Madeline. First of all, Madeline hates her name, and she would prefer that you call her Maddie. Kay? Thanks.

Second, it is important that you understand Maddie's home life, her parents, while far from being in love, have been married for 30 years, and she is the product of their time together. The only one.

Being an only child, all of her parent's attention, obviously, was focused on her, sadly enough.

Maddie never saw eye to eye with her parent's philosophies, and the moment that she found a place to go, she moved out.

Ironically enough, she found herself living with the kind of person her parents loathed above any other. A Muggle.

So, this is where Maddie's Hogwarts adventure begins, after two and a half years at Beauxbatons Academy, she transferred to the one school she had wanted to be in to begin with.

Maddie loved being at Hogwarts.

She was closer to her cousin, she made lots of new friends, and she had access to all of the chocolate that she could ever want.

Then, everything suddenly went wrong, but at the same time it went right.

It's weird how at your worst moment, the most important things can happen.

Maddie's cousin disappeared along with the other students at Hogwarts, and no one knew where he was.

She was devastated to say the least, would she ever get to see him again?

Or would he be gone forever?

Did he miss her where he was?

Or did she never cross his mind?

She didn't know.

And not knowing was the worst thing ever.

But then, something good happened. Something that would forever change her.

Maddie met a boy.

Not just any boy did she meet, but the boy. One of those boys that you never forget, no matter how hard you might try.

He was simply perfect in just about every way. Perfect smile, perfect eyes, and he had that way of making her feel like she was the only girl on earth.

This boy made her feel special. Not like "stop eating the paste special". But then again, you totally knew that right?

Anyway, it turned out that this boy reciprocated her feelings, and that also made her very happy.

But, if everything was going so well with her newfound love interest, why did she find herself, from time to time, thinking of someone else?

Someone who she had never really thought of developing a relationship with.

Someone who had, when she thought about it, great relationship potential.

Someone who she had very recently fought with.

Hooked yet? I certainly hope so, because Maddie's story has only just started.

Last edited by Colley; 06-24-2008 at 01:04 AM.