View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
cutestar
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Genevieve Laurent

Ministry RPG Name:
Susan Mary Peters
International Cooperation
Default Vishu's Graphics Boutique

Welcome To :

Vishu's Graphics Boutique!

I'm Vishu (like, duh!)

Some of you might know me from previous graphics threads which I've opened like Cutestar's Graphics Boutique and Request a Graphic. I had to stop taking requests for a bit because I was really really busy with school and stuff like that. But now I'm free and I can't wait to get started again! So request away!!

Ok, before you do that - if you could just read a few little rules which I have, that would be great! They aren't that bad. These are just to ensure that my social life outside SS and the computer stay alive! Alrighty then,

:: RULES ::
♥ Please request for only 4 graphics at a time (4 avvies, 4 siggies, 2 avvies and 2 siggies...anything..but not more than 4) If you request for more than 4 graphics, I'm sorry but I'll just ignore the request
♥ Please be patient. I have a life, you know xD
♥ Please save the graphics I made for you onto your own image server. I regularly clear out my Photobucket account because it gets full very fast which may lead to your graphics getting deleted for good. Don't say I didn't warn you
♥ Please, please CREDIT back! It's nice to do that Spread the love!
♥ I sometimes make random grabby stuff which you are most welcome to take. Just let me know and again, credit!!
♥ As far as possible, please be SPECIFIC. Providing pictures,dimensions, giving me color scheme suggesstions, stuff like that is always better for me to work with.
♥ Don't PM me your request, please!

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK
Most of these examples are previous requests. So please, don't use them without asking me

Avvies {Animated/Still}

Siggies {Animated/Still}

In addition to these, I can also make dolls [male and female] and put them into an avatar or sig. I also make buttons for websites [animated/still], big banners, photo enhancing, etc.

Just ask and I'll try my best to make it for you!

Request Away!

.::.teh vishness is back.::.