View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mrs_ronald_weasley
Ravenclaw
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarah Annabell Paterson
First

Ministry RPG Name:
Blair Alice Bancroft
Magical Education
Default Neckties - Sa13+

Hey wonderful readers! Here's another one of my crazy random one-shots. This one was inspired by my friend's (wave hi lizzie!) challenge so I hope you like it!
Sarah

The Real, Original Neckties is coming to a forum near you!!!! YAY!

Neckties

Draco Malfoy was sitting in Potions class, one foot on the table and his arm draped over the back of his chair. Professor Snape was faced to the blackboard writing instructions and theory notes about the potion that they were to complete in the next lesson. Draco studied the girl that sat next to him. She had long, bushy brown hair and was studiously taking down the notes that were written on the board, and every once and a while she would look at his foot and shoot him an evil glare, Draco would just smirk and twiddle his quill.

Draco watched the girl next to him take her studious notes, each line going into further detail than Snape was and ever would. Draco watched her hand caress the quill as she held it, her penmanship was flawless and her focus was astounding.

Draco reached down to unbutton the top few buttons of his collar and loosen his tie, only when his hand reached his neck there was no tie.

Bugger.

No wonder Snape had looked at him oddly when he walked into class.

Draco huffed. This was about the tenth tie he’d lost over the past month. He had searched everywhere for his lost ties. Everywhere except for where they were. Draco became frustrated as he pondered over his lost neckties wondering where in the name of Merlin’s spectacles they had gone off too.

He then looked over at the girl next to him once more and noticed how bruised and red her lips still where. Then Draco smirked.

Oh. That’s where, in those broom closets…

Hermione looked over to Draco’s smirking face and gave him a questionable look as if to say why are you looking at me like that?

Draco pointed to the empty space where his tie should be and Hermione blushed a deep crimson red. She reached into her bag and pulled out one of his many missing neckties that she had been harboring, smiling meekly.

Draco shook his head and kissed her cheek, and Hermione blushed even further, much to the astonishment of everyone in the class.

There were then two thuds that came from behind them that startled Hermione and Draco.

They turned around and saw two people passed out on the floor. Ron and Harry.

Hermione and Draco just looked at each other and shrugged.

Well they would have found out one way or another.

My FanFics-- What Hurts the Most
A Reason to be Thankful Neckties Leaving Without Goodbyes

Last edited by Mrs_ronald_weasley; 04-08-2008 at 07:53 PM.