View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
purple·myst
Hufflepuff
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Dominic Evans
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Temperance Gray
quill New Post!
I'm.defying.gravity | true north strong and free | thumpity-thump-thump

That was how I felt two years ago, and only a year ago I was faced with a similar feeling only this time I was not surrounded by comfort. That time people screaming, shouting and crying surrounded me. People were running past me, some so fast I did not know who they were, and some slowly telling me I should not be out here and to get back inside. However, the one that caught my attention the most was the one I could not see. I knew he was there even before he brushed past me; it has always been that way with me I have a keen sense when it comes to him, no one else, just him. Part of me wished that he had stopped and tell me it was all going to be okay, but at that time as I comforted a girl laying injured on the ground all I could think about was that it really wasn’t going to be ok, and even him stopping to tell me that it would be wouldn’t change my mind. Not this time, because I thought that all my friends were going to die, I was afraid of what might happen to my family and most of all what would happen to him. Everyone knew that he would stop at nothing to end this war even if it meant he himself was going to have to give up his life. Now all I can remember clearly of that night is that I was thinking, begging him in my mind to stop and tell me that he loved me.

IT JUST KEEPS DRAGGING ME BACK IN