Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 04:03 AM   #25 (permalink)
XanaSnape
Dark Force Defense League
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Former Professor Valon Kazimeriz
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
(Former) Aryanna (Xana) Slughorn , Slug & Jiggers Apothecary
Kool-Aid, Oh Yeah! | | SS Mischief Maker

"Well, if I wanted to be annoying I'd point out that if you only spent more time here, you'd know your way around better. But I don't want to be annoying, so I won't." she gave her a slight wink and grinned, cleaning up and tending to plants as she walked through the greenhouse. She made her way to the area where the rest of the konkagami plants were being kept, in a partially shaded part of the greenhouse. She handed one to Dia and pulled out larger pots and the necessary 5-10-10 fertilizer and soil, as well as rocks and pebbles. "Shall we?"

She worked deftly, repotting her plant as she had repotted the tiger lily in class. She still intended to care for that plant, as well. "These are really fascinating plants- I'd never even heard of them prior to this class. I would be really disappointed to miss out on the opportunity to grow one, wouldn't you?" she asked, using a scoop to get the necessary fertilizer out of its bag and spreading it on the soil of the newly potted plant. "We can keep them in one of the lesser used sheds-- the light should be sufficient and trust me, only the spiders ever seem to go back there. Or we could keep them in Professor Erikson's office- he gave me access to his office as I've been caring for the plants in there." She neglected to mention that Apedemak was keeping his own plant in the isolation chambers there; she surmised it was for the same reason that Dia needed hers to be hidden but out of respect for Apedemak did not plan to seek out the plant to find out what it revealed about his past.