View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 10:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pigwidgeon Took
Slytherin
Swedish Short-Snout

Russian Dancing Snake-Twin | Jam Pony Rider | Has Snuffed It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgspickles View Post
Evaline shook her head. "Yes well, thats very true but the reason we were going to have this meeting is so we can figure out if its worth any trouble as well. My other division head was suppose to do some research, but alas he is not here." she replied to the girl and then added, "Luckily I have."

She then gave a flick of her wand and a little animal like thing appeared. She turned back to the audience and said, "This is what I believe the animal looks like. It would be a mix of a Leithfold and a Demiguese. Combinding these two creatures would infact make an mixed breed like the one mentioned in The Quibbler." This statement was directed toward the girl who questioned the porblem, but she said it to everyone.
AJ's eyes went a bit wider, she hadn't been here to hear that it was a mixed breed dangerous creature, and this was somoe surprising information. "Who would have the resources to mix such a creature? Do you know how many we're dealing with? She wished her beast head were here to hear this, but either way, Aricca's fingers were moving rapidly, taking notes of this. A dangerous mixed breed creature, this was very illegal.