View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 02:32 AM   #163 (permalink)
MalfoyzBeloved
Slytherin
Puffskein

ok, well... guess I should update now.
This chapter is the last chapter anyways And since I'll be gone til like, the 26th (from next Sunday til the 26th I'm going to be in France for Spring break with my school and apparently my cousin's school), better update now.
Short update anyways.
May be a sequel, still debating that honestly... skipped so many parts and I haven't looked at it in ages
I was thinking about a prequel actually, based on Deanne's Secret (as in her few paragraphs on her past within Switzerland and how she met Cody), but I doubt that'll happen honestly, so more likely a sequel but that's still debatable...
Personally I like this story more but that’s because Cody is much more interesting in this one thanks to mysteriousness. One reason why I think he’s similar to Edward – cool and friggin awesome in the beginning, but once you really know him he’s kinda boring and a bit of a jerk and idiot about some things and is a total liar That’s what I think at least, I know others here disagree )
Last stretch here is something I put in before. Last comment and the chapter is up, I swear!

Ha, this is the fastest I’ve ever written a fan fiction – just a bit over two weeks, not even (in October '07 too)! I liked it tho... I finished Eclipse and wanted to write something vampire-related, so not only did I make a known vampire in this story, but a supposedly secret one.
Kinda short, but it’s not as short as my Everything I’m Not last chapter, eh?
Oh well, this is honestly one of my favourite chapters that I've ever written.
Enjoy this last chapter!
~Sarah

P.S: this section here is longer than the chapter!

Chapter 20
Graduation

“Lyon, Deanne.”

I stood up and walked down the centre aisle. Gracefully making my way up the steps, I shook Professor McGonagall’s hand and took the diploma.

“Good job,” she told me, smiling warmly.

“Thanks,” I responded, grinning. I passed through the short line of professors, shaking each hand, all of them flinching at the sudden cold on my hand, and stood next to a Ravenclaw student.

“Malfoy, Draco.”

The Slytherins cheered and whooped as he sauntered down the centre aisle and got up to receive his diploma. We all waited until the last name of the graduating class was called.

“Congratulations Hogwarts graduates of 1998!” McGonagall announced.

We all pulled our grad hats off and tossed them into the air, letting them flail about and come back down. Draco then took a hat from the ground and threw it into the crowd. We all laughed as one of the mothers got the hat whipped into her face.

I saw a figure in the distance. Looking beyond the crowds of people, I saw Cody in the distance, nothing more than a mere dot to human eyes, but I saw him perfectly. He was watching, smiling.

I already knew what was to come next, but until then I may as well enjoy graduation without worries. Thinking about worries, I remembered how I always so determined to keep my secret clandestine. As I looked around out of the corner of my eye, I knew that it was probably best that the people I both held close and thought would understand knew.

After all, it probably wasn’t best kept secret.

Siggy from Lissy and Anna's Shop of Super Frazzling Graphics