View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
purple·myst
Hufflepuff
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Dominic Evans
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Temperance Gray
quill Till It's Over - Sa13+
I'm.defying.gravity | true north strong and free | thumpity-thump-thump

Hii

My name is Jenn and this is my second FF on SS. I'm going to apolgize now, but I don't think this one will be very long. I played with the idea of making it a one shot, but then I decided that it can't be that short. For now I'm not going to tell you who it is going to be about, but feel free to guess if you want, just dont expect an answer...yet.

As always, I do not own any of JKR's characters. All the brilliance behind her characters goes to her.

Let me know what you think! And I hope you enjoy it.

Till It's Over sa+13

Ever since I was little the field is the most peaceful place that I can remember. It is my sanctuary away from home; it is a place that I can remember having to go to when I had had all I could tolerate from my brothers.

It is not a place that I liked to share with others. I had never brought anyone out here with me, not even my mother who I know would appreciate it. Trees surround it, which makes it secluded from the world around it. The trees block out the noise making all that I can hear is the gentle breeze of the wind rustling through the trees. In the spring, there are flowers everywhere, each year I pick a different kind and plant it everywhere. In the middle of the field, there is a big willow tree, attached to that is a swing that has been there for as long as I can remember. Around the trunk of the tree, there are flowers, but at the very front, there is a spot with no flowers so that in the summer I can sit under the tree in the shade.

Up until yesterday, it was impossible to come here and think about anything that was not positive. The spot used to radiate with happiness and sunshine but since I have returned from school this summer it lacks that spark. My brothers have been trying to cheer me up, but it just seems to make me feel even worse.

IT JUST KEEPS DRAGGING ME BACK IN