View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 01:59 AM   #20 (permalink)
feeheeheeny

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartdan View Post
Sahrina knocked on the door and walked in. Seeing the Professor wasnt talking to anyone she smiled at him.
"Hello, Professor, My name's Sahrina Potter. I would like to take this class, even though I'm a half-blood, and grew up a muggle most of my life." She told.
"Ah, good afternoon Miss Potter. Yes, certainly. It doesn't matter that you're a half-blood, everyone is welcome! The first class will begin within the next week. I'd love to see you there, dear." He smiled at the student, excited at how many students suddenly seemed interested in taking his class. Many more than last term, it seemed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchic07 View Post
Alex nodded. "It was fun, I miss them." She said to the professor. "I haven't seen them in about three years. As far as I know they live in London, at least they did when I last seen them." She watched at he placed the chocolates back on the desk. "Sorry professor, it's just that I can't handle mints that well."
Carter smiled and nodded as the girl spoke. "I see. Muggles are very fascinating. I'm sure that the time you spent with your relatives will help you be an amazing student in classes this year." Upon her mentioning the mints again, he chuckled lightly. "Don't worry about it."