Thread: Holding Room
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
ZDARDSKY
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year

Once Callistus had mentioned that Leachapillar's were released in the third level's break room. Teal couldn't help but sigh in relief. Those would be easy to handle, at least it wasn't some type of quick little devil, he wasn't about to go running around the ministry. Then, Teal looked to the guy and said, "Oh, I see. What are creature's like that doing on your level anyways?" he asked curiusly, while walking over to one of the desks and pulling out a brown back from within one of its drawers.

Teal laughed as the guy belched, and was pretty sure the guy will be alright. "No worrie's mate. Your stomach acid's should have killed it by now, you might want to take something for it just in case." he said, as it might have clung to the upper parts of the stomach area. Teal pulled out his wand and walked over to the door, "Alright I'll go sort all this out. And don't worry, we'll catch the bloody idiot, sooner or later." he assured him, taking another sweeping look of the holding room.

As Callistus asked about seeing the rest of the room, Teal nodded. It wasn't like he could break into the cages, and not that he would want to anyways. "Oh sure, of course. We don't really have much around now." he said with a shrug, "Just a sphinx over in the corner over there, and there is an erkling right here that we really don't know what to do with. I think it will end up going back to Germany." he said with a shrug, looking at the slightly demonic elf looking creature. The job had actually been pretty quiet lately. With a sigh, Teal opened the door and walked out to go fix the problem that was going on in break room on the third level.