Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 01:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Droo

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellanna View Post
Armand walked into his greenhouse and heard singing in Italian. "Ah, it's Cassandra," he said with a small chuckle. He walked over to her amazingly silently and leaned in close. "Piccola mia..."
Cassandra was on her knees trying to revive the plant, when someone spoke into her ear. She jumped startled and fell back in her rear end. She looked up, and saw the stunning blue eyes. Getting to her feet she said "I'm sorry, I was just trying to water it..." She turned around to the plant, still panicked. "I think I can fix it, I think I'm close." But then she noticed someone behind Erikson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanaSnape View Post
Xana walked up, following Professor Erikson to the source of the singing. Trel. Great. Could this day possibly get any more magically delicious? she groaned inwardly, though her face revealed nothing. She looked at what she was doing to -- oh, that poor plant!
Her... she fought back a growl. "Xana," she said in greeting. With Erikson there, she couldn't just ignore her... she stood before the plant trying to conceal it from the redheaded gorgon.