View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
feeheeheeny

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya Ellwood View Post
Maya knocked twice on the door and walked in, her designer clothes shimmering. She smiled her prettiest smile and said, "Hi, Professor Carter. I wanted to sign up for muggle studies." Even though she was so used to muggle things, she wanted to accel in something. She noticed the pens and pencils around his room and commented, "Nice pens. I'd have thought they wouldn't work around here... I guess not." She said out loud, admiring his collection.
Professor Carter raised his eyebrows at the sight of this new Ravenclaw girl. He could not possibly be mean. "Of course you may take part in my class. Just as long as you're not dressed like that." He narrowed his eyes. "Are you aware that you're breaking the dress code? I could ship you off to detention right now for not wearing your assigned robes. I suggest the moment you leave this office you change back, because other professors might not be as gentle. This is your warning, young Ravenclaw."

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchic07 View Post
"Thank you professor." Alex said smiling. "I am interested in the muggle world, my mother would take me to see my relatives and it's just so amazing how they live." Alex told him. "Oh, thanks, but no thinks, I can't really stand mints that much." She said as he offered her a chocolate mint.
"That sounds like fun," Carter smiled. "Where do your relatives live, if I may ask? And that's fine." He set the basket of Muggle chocolate flavored mints back down on his desk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhelpsLover101 View Post
Reese walked in the Muggle studies class and said,"Hello,Professor,I'm Reese Northway.A first year Slytherin and I'm looking forward to being in your class this year."Reese wiped the tears off her face,because she just came back from the lake,where she got the horrible news that her brother died today.
"Ah, a first year," he grinned. "It'd be a pleasure to have you in my class, dear. I really hope you can make it." Carter tilted his head slightly as he realized the girl was either crying or had previously been crying. He could not tell, but it broke his heart to see her in pain. He was not good with consoling kids, though. "Would you care for some chocolate? It has a mint flavor to it," he offered, not sure of what else to do to possibly cheer her up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Eres View Post
"Thank you Proffesor" Loretta said taking one of the muggle sweets. "I'm sorry I have to go, bye" She said and walked out.
Carter waved to the Slytherin student as she left the office and smiled. "See you in class, Miss Fortenberry!"