View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 09:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
AYOCutie
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kayleen A. Berg
Third Year
↑Lyrical Life beastie pwnage!

Kyler nodded, once again, to the girl. "Anytime, hun." He gave A small smile.

After stepping inside the van-thing-of-a-home, the first thing he noticed was the evil looking praying mantis. "Does it bite?!" He asked. He was already paranoid of Animals, Squeaky marble floors, and Now trees. He did not need creepy crawly bugs added to the list. Kylator stared at it blankly, what would he expect it to do now? Attack?

He did not want to sit down near it! He thing would attack! He was sure of it. Stupid, murderus, things! "Uh, Sure. . ." he was so unsure of what to do, but decided against arguing with the angry groundskeeper. Darting to the bright bean bag closest to the door and farest from the bug, he took his seat. NO! The thing was eating him alive! Kyler could feel himself sink deeper and deeper into his seat, like quicksand. he stood up quicky, re-adjusted his seat, and sat down again. it was still eating him!

After about 10 minutes of fussing with it, he didn't care anymore. Taking his seat once more, he fell into the bright red whole, 'till his bum hit bottom. "This is very. . . Different." There we go, that was the right word.

Taking A glance of his surroundings, he spotted what somthing just like his. The skateboard. "You skate?" Kyler blurted out. That was A stupid question, along with all the other one's. "And snowboard? Im impressed." He snickered.

Kyler jumped at the sound of A bang and the shouting from the kitchen, causing him to sink deeper in the bright red man-eating beanbag. "You ok there, bud?" Hopefuly he didn't get eaten, too, but by somthing worse.

If you call my name out loud, do you suppose that I would come running
Do you suppose I'd come at all.. ____________________ I suppose I would