View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell* View Post
After checking his stuff in his room and dropping his cloak on his bed, Jack came back into the Common Room and with a long sigh he dropped into one of the large comfy armchairs. He smiled at Savannah but was way too stuffed from the Feast to make the effort to talk right now and just rested, appreciating the yummy food he just ate. Maybe he should slow down next time.

Amelia was exhausted from the feast and showing the first years to the common room. At the same time though, she was giddy with excitement because it was the start of a fresh new year. As she stepped into the common room, she breathed in the aroma, excited to be back home once again. It took her a moment for reality to set in before she saw him. Jack Langley. She skipped over to him happily and threw a hug upon the fifth year.

"Jack!" she exclaimed, giving him a friendly peck on the cheek. "Welcome back and congrats! I heard you've been made full time captain this term."

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.