View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

*This is faster than i thought it would be...*
Chapter 5 part one

“Ginny! Let me in! I need to talk to you! Why did you yell at Bill tonight?” it had been while since the incident. I had magically locked my door so nobody could open it using Alohamora. (I was glad that I lived in a house full of wizards; I was never detected for doing magic, as long as it wasn’t major).

Bill had long since given up on trying to talk to me, but Potter? Oh no, not Potter, he was as stubborn as a moody thestral! “For the millionth time, Potter; I’m not opening my door!” I screamed.

“Why are you calling me Potter anyway, I used to be Harry!” he asked.

“Yes, and I used to be Gin!” I reminded him. That shut him up fast.

When he recovered he yelled “Ginerva Weasley, open this door this minute or I will be forced to break it down!” he reminded me oddly of my father.

“No, I don’t think I will!” I screamed back.

“Bombarda!” he ordered as my door broke into pieces.

“Nice, Potter, fix it and leave!” I ordered. He ignored me, and sat down on my bed.

“I said fix it and leave!” I repeated.

He said “Repairo” but didn’t get up from my bed.

“Now leave!” I yelled. He folded his arms determinedly. I just stared back with my death glare.

“LEAVE!” I screamed. I was about to forcefully make him leave when he grabbed my hand.

“Potter, you made it very clear today that you don’t love me, you made it very clear that I can’t love you, and you told me flat out to find someone else. Why then, in the name of Dumbledore, do you care in the slightest what I meant tonight?” I whispered, to my throat to sore to yell, while looking at my bed sheets.

“Because Gin,” He called me Gin! “I do love you, I really, truly do! I just need to pretend I don’t, If Voldemort finds out that I love you he will use you as bait, I know he will, Gin! You’ve got to understand! I need you to trust me!” he added with a pleading look in his eyes.

“I do, Harry, but I just can’t bear not being with you.” Your lips on mine, your hand interlocked with mine. I finished inside my head.

“Gin, listen, please…” but before he had the chance to finish I had my lips on his. I was kissing him like there was no tomorrow, and there might not have been, you never knew these days. And the best part was; Harry was kissing back! I could tell he was putting all his love into that one kiss.

But all too soon, it ended. I looked up into his face. His eyes were swimming, not with tears, but with humiliation. I didn’t know why he had to be humiliated, it was just me.

Then I realized what it was, he was ashamed to have given in to the temptation. He was ashamed he had kissed me when he was trying to save me. I didn’t get that; I was absolutely thrilled he did!

“Harry,” I whispered, “Don’t worry yourself, you know you can’t resist me.” I tried not to giggle.

“That’s what worries me, I have no self control.” He whispered back. I knew he didn’t mean that to be funny, but I giggled anyway. “Gin…” he started, but didn’t have a chance to finish, for I put my index finger to his lips, a polite way to say Shut up.

I led him over to my bed and told him to sit down, and I’d be right back. He did so, but reluctantly.

*I hope that was easier to read than the last ones, I tried to space it out.
~Sydnie

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion

Last edited by Syd; 08-31-2008 at 09:25 PM.