View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 05:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

*YAY! more readers! anyway, heres part two*
Chapter 4 part 2

I laid on my bed for what seemed like forever. I guess it hadn’t been, but that’s what it seemed like. I hoped Hermione and my idiot brother hadn’t started fighting. If they had it would have been entirely my fault. Just as I thought that there was a knock on my door.

“Come in!” I yelled not getting off my bed. Hermione came in looking flustered, but completely and hysterically happy. That must be a good sign.

“So…” I tempted, wanting to know what happened.

“Well,” Hermione started in an airy voice I’ve never heard her use.

*Flashback from Hermione’s POV*

I was utterly terrified. I was gonna go talk to Ron about me. Me and him to be exact. I just hope Harry will leave.
I walked up the stairs and knocked on Ron’s bedroom door.

“Come in!” Harry yelled. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. Harry was twiddling his wand absentmindedly in his hands and Ron was sprawled out on his bed watching Chudley Cannon Players zoom in and out of there posters.

“Umm, Harry, Mrs. Weasley wanted to see you in the backyard.” I lied trying to sound convincing, my voice was shaking so badly from the thing I was about to do I would be amazed if I sounded normal.

I must have because Harry got up, said thanks, and left the room. I walked into the room, closed the door, and sat down on Harry’s cot. Ron looked at me quizzically.

“Ronald, I need to talk to you like mature adults.” I said sitting up straight. He got up and sat down by me.

“What?” he asked. I took a deep breath.

“Ronald,” I started trying to sound ‘grown up’. Wait, I’m seventeen, I am grown up! “I need you to tell me honestly: do you like me?”

“Well, sure I like you Hermione, you’re one of my best friends!” he said astounded.

“No Ronald, do you LIKE me?” I put a lot of emphasis on like.

“Well, umm. Do I LIKE you? Hmm, this is an odd question.” He said obviously embarrassed. I loved it when his ears turned red, even though they clash horribly with his hair.

“Yes, Ron. Do you fancy me?” Calling him Ron must have calmed him down a bit.

“Well, yes, I suppose I do.” He muttered looking at the floor.

“I’m not forcing you to say it Ron, but if you do, I’d like you to know, I like you too.” I said without thinking. He looked much more relieved.

“Well, yeah, then, I do.” He admitted. Before I knew it we were kissing. I, Hermione Jean Granger, was kissing Ronald Billius Weasley. Before I knew it, and wanted to, we were pulling apart from each other. Ron had a glazed look in his eyes and I guessed that I did too, because Ron laughed.

“Well, I guess we’re together now?” I asked shyly.

“Yeh, I guess so.” He replied stunned. I didn’t know what else to do, so I kissed him lightly on the cheek and left the room.

*end flashback. Back to Ginny’s POV*

“And now I’m back here.” Hermione finished with a smile.

“That’s wonderful!” I squealed, sounding way un-Ginny-ish.

“I know! It was the best moment in my life! And you don’t even know the half of it, It was way better than it sounded, we…” I held up my hand, I didn’t want to know the details.

“Mione, this is my brother we’re talking about, I really don’t want to know how good or bad of a kisser he is.” I said with a disgusted look on my face.

“Oh yea, sorry.” She apologized, blushing.

“Well, I’m gonna go eat lunch.” Hermione said breaking the silence. I didn’t realize it was still that early.

“Okay, you go; I don’t want to see Harry.” I admitted.

“You know, you can’t hide from him forever.” She said as she walked out the door.

“Watch me.” I snapped back to no one.

It was late at night. Well, not that late, but it felt late to someone that had been cooped up in her room all day. Yep, you guessed it, me. I didn’t have the courage to go downstairs and possibly face Harry. I’ve been upstairs by myself, and the quiet was beginning to get annoying. I decided to chance going downstairs.

The sitting room was empty, all except for Bill and Phle—Fleur. (I really need to stop calling her that.) I decided it was safe enough and went to sit on the couch.

I sat down by Bill and watched as he played with Fleur’s hair. She started giggling like she did that morning and once again it about annoyed the red out of my hair. Bill started laughing with her and I began to feel very left out. Fleur kissed his hand as he went to stoke her chin and I had had enough.

“AM I THE ONLY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS STUPID HOUSE?” I screamed. That got their attention. Before either of them had a chance to say anything I was up the stairs and halfway to my room.

I passed Harry on the way up to my room, Ron and Hermione must have still been at dinner, those stupid love birds. He tried to stop me, but I just pushed away his arm and kept walking, he was the one that I wanted to feel guilty, he’s the reason I’m single!

I could feel Bill’s heavy foot falls behind me, so I started running. I didn’t want to talk. I made it to my room, Thankfully Hermione was still at dinner, and I slammed the door shut and locked it.

I could hear whispers on the other side of my door. I got off my bed and put my ear to it. I had to know who it was and why they were there. (I’m a girl, I like gossip!)

After listening for a while I figured out It was Harry and Bill, and they were talking about me. I tuned in even more.

“I don’t care if you want to talk to her, I’m her brother! It was my fault she yelled that and I think I should go talk to her first!” it was Bill.

“NO!” Harry yelled. How dare he yell at my brother!

“Harry, you’re the one that caused her to be single, so therefore you were the one that made her yell. I think you’d just get her more worked up.”

“I broke up with her for her own good!” Harry yelled defensively. “If I didn’t she would be more vulnerable! Voldemort would surely use her as bait!”

“Harry, if you really cared about her, you would be with her while you can!”

“Don’t you dare tell me that I don’t care about her! Don’t you even THINK that I don’t care about her! I care more about her than I do about anyone else on the face of the planet! Ron and Hermione both know why I did it, why can’t you get it through your think skull, Bill Weasley, That I...love…her!” he yelled.

There was a very loud bang and the sound a large object hitting the wall.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to see who had been hurt. When I opened my door I had to close my eyes. Both Harry and Bill were on the floor, Harry with a picture of me and Bill broken in half lying beside him.

I guessed it had fallen on his head when he hit the wall, for he had a trickle of blood coming out of his messy hair. Bill was sprawled-eagled on the stairs and he looked to be unconscious. Great; and I was the cause of it all!

I heard Harry moan, and look towards him. His gaze met mine and I turned on my heel and marched back into my room, completely forgetting about Bill.

“Ginny, wait!” Harry pleaded. “I need to talk to you.”

“We already talked today, Potter!” I reminded him. Yes, I did say Potter. It will be Potter until I’m Gin. He got a stunned look on his face.

*Hope you guys all liked it, more to come
~Sydnie

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion

Last edited by Syd; 08-31-2008 at 09:22 PM.