View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 11:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Talking
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

* I have actually written up to the eighth chapter so far, and I actually think that someone likes my story so far, so i will post the first part of chapter for today too. The next chapter has two parts just so you know*
Ch
Chapter 4 part one

Hermione looked back at me with an affronted look in her eyes. You might have thought I slapped her.

“Du-do I fancy Ronald?” she stammered. “Nuh, no, of course not, no, no! What could make you think that? Me…fancy your brother? That would never happen. No. No I don’t.”

I laughed. She was blabbering. I knew she did, I didn’t take her words as rude. “Mione, I’m not stupid.” Boy, people were over using those words today. “You can tell that you do, I have a feeling that he fancies you too.” I said.

My mind was fully off Harry now, funny how gossip can do that to you.

“Really?” she asked, her eyes widening.

“Yup, I’m gonna go up to my room, why don’t you go talk to him? If he says no, I’d kiss him, that’ll make him admit his feelings.” I said, hoping she’d listen to my advice. She got up and put out her hand to help me up.

We went inside and climbed up to my bedroom; we didn’t see anyone, so we thought the boys must be in Ron’s room.

“Okay, Mione, you know the plan, kick Harry out, tell him my mom wants him in the back yard, then ask Ron, you better hurry though, it probably won’t take Harry long before he figures out he’s been tricked.” I reminded her. She got up and went out the door.

Once again, Tahnks for reading, more tomorrow...most likely...
~Sydnie

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion

Last edited by Syd; 08-31-2008 at 09:13 PM.