View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 10:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

*I have 2 readers! sorry, I tend to write short chapters, But this one is pretty long, I hope you like it.*
Chapter 3.

I really wish my brothers would learn how to be quiet in the morning; I was having a wonderful dream (about me and a certain someone if you’re wondering) and my stupid brother Ronald thought it’d be fun to come running through the house screaming “Yes!” over and over again.
Sometimes he can be so annoying!

I finally got fed up with it, put on my bath robe, grabbed some jeans and a blue tank top and headed up stairs to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was done I got dressed and brushed my hair, and when I opened the bathroom door I was face to face with none other than Harry Potter, a.k.a: The Boy Who Lived, The Chosen One, and yes, My Ex-boyfriend.

At least I had makeup on. But I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I blushed, and I could see the same happening in Harry’s face, yes, this is very uncomfortable. Curse being a Weasley! We blush so easily it’s almost scary! I was suddenly really interested in a spot on the carpet. I bolted into my room and locked the door.

I hate my brother! He didn’t even tell me he had invited Harry to come! I’m gonna have to give him a piece of my mind today! He invited my ex to come and stay with us without telling me! The nerve of him! Well, at least that means Hermione will be here soon too. I hope.

I finally got up the courage to go downstairs for breakfast, if I see Harry; I guess I’ll just act normal around him. If that’s possible, I was never actually normal around him, even before the whole boyfriend-girlfriend-breakup thing. Well, it never hurt to try.

As I entered the kitchen I immediately regretted thinking that, as I saw Harry at the table talking to Phlegm, sorry, Fleur. (Her and Bill were here preparing for the wedding)

I had to hide behind the banister. He was just chatting merrily to her (with a mesmerized look in his eyes) and she was simply chatting back. But from the look Harry had I knew she was putting on her Veela charm. And Ron wonders why I hate her!

I decided to give trying to ignore them a try, and I went into the kitchen not even looking towards his beautifully messy jet black hair and his gorgeous emerald eyes. Stop it Ginny! Don’t even think that, you can’t be with him! I went to the counter where there were pancakes on a plate great; Fleur food.

I put two pancakes on a plate and sat down at the end of the table, as far away from the Great Goggle-eyed hero talking to the spoiled veela. I stabbed a pancake and chewed vigorously.

Halfway through my first pancake I heard an especially girly giggle escape Fluer’s beautifully ugly lips. I looked up unintentionally and spotted Harry blushing furiously with tea all down his front.

“Missed your mouth?” I asked rudely as I got up and left the room in a huff.

I stomped into the backyard and sat down underneath a big shade tree trying to calm down. Before long I heard footsteps behind me. I really didn’t want to talk.

“Whoever it is, go away.” I said, not bothering to be nice. I heard the muffled thump of grass flattening beside me and looked up to tell the person to buzz off.

Great, it was Harry. He was the last person on earth I wanted to talk to.

“What was wrong back there?” he asked me, I wish he wouldn’t talk, his voice practically hypnotized me!

“Nothing.” I said innocently. “I just walked out, I need fresh air.” I said in a voice that a four year old child would use. He looked at me with a stern gaze.

“Gin, really, I’m not stupid. What. Happened?” I couldn’t look into his eyes. I just couldn’t. I knew that if I looked into his beautiful emerald pools I would break down and start crying, and I couldn’t do that in front of Harry.

“Gin, Please, tell me.” He pleaded with an air of sadness in his voice. Harry can’t be sad because of me, I wouldn’t stand for it.

“Okay.” I admitted, giving up. What else could he do? He already broke up with me. “Well…” I paused looking for the right words. “Hmmm. I guess…” why can’t I talk to him? You just need to spit it out Ginny! “I got jealous when you made Phle-, sorry, Fleur laugh, and of the total mesmerized look in your eyes when you talked to her, you didn’t look at me like that, and she’s getting married in a month! To my brother!” I said really fast. I don’t even know if he quite understood all of it.

“Gin…” he started. Great. He did understand it. “Gin, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that to happen. I know Fleur is getting married, I wasn’t ‘Hitting on her’ I promise. And I’m sorry I made you jealous. Gin…I’m sorry I broke up with you in the first place, but you know why I had to do it. It’s for your own good.” He sounded so noble. I hate it when he sounds noble.

He was leaning. Leaning towards me! Wow! We’re gonna kiss! Wait, his lips aren’t puckered. That’s odd. Maybe he’ll pucker right before. It won’t hurt to try.

I leaned forward, my own lips puckered for a kiss. I was about three inches from his mouth when he grabbed my chin.

“Ginny. I can’t. Please don’t make this harder than it already is. I know you’re strong enough to move on; Even if you find someone else. Ginny, for your own safety: stop loving me.” With that he got up and went inside.

I couldn’t believe what just happened! He said to stop loving him! How can I do that?

I let my head fall to my knees, which I had hugged up to my chest. I can’t love Harry. I can’t love Harry. I can’t love Harry. That was the only thing my mind seemed to register. I didn’t even hear the footsteps behind me until someone sat down beside me. I didn’t look up.

“Go away, Harry, I don’t want to talk anymore.” I murmured.

“Gin, it’s me.” Hermione Granger, my best friend, said, patting my shoulder.

“Sorry.” I whispered, willing the tears not fall.

“What’s wrong, Ginny?” she asked politely. I was glad that she didn’t mind me not looking at her.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Gin, really, I’m not stupid. What. Happened?” she asked sternly. I was reminded momentarily of Harry; I didn’t want to think of him. Not now, not ever.

“You don’t need to worry about it, Mione. Your life is perfect.” I said with out thinking. Great. She looked hurt now. Stupid Ginny!

“Gin, please tell me, I wont tell anyone, you know that.” She whispered. What choice did I have?

“Well, I just admitted to Harry that I still love him, I tried to kiss him, he stopped me, and he told me to stop loving him. HE CALLED ME GINNY! NOT GIN. GINNY!” before I knew it I was sobbing, crying my eyes out on Hermione’s shoulder. I felt bad for her; she had a very new looking shirt on.

After what felt like forever I had no tears left. Hermione’s such a good friend, sitting with me for that long.

“I’m so sorry.” Hermione whispered. She looked it to, she had tears in her own eyes and she was hugging the breath out of me.

“Hermione…” I started.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Do you fancy Ron?”

*sorry, cliff hanger, not a big one, so i dont dont think that you guys will mind though. Thank you for reading!*
~Sydnie

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion

Last edited by Syd; 08-31-2008 at 09:12 PM.